Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Need Scrap Iron

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
I am having a terrible time trying to find scrap iron. I know that changing realms will help find some, but when I do that I can't find any. Please tell me, is there any place where we can make scrap iron or buy it? I've read all of the forums and all of the tips they give me won't work with me! Please help me!

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
coolwizardrocks wrote:
I am having a terrible time trying to find scrap iron. I know that changing realms will help find some, but when I do that I can't find any. Please tell me, is there any place where we can make scrap iron or buy it? I've read all of the forums and all of the tips they give me won't work with me! Please help me!

There have been a lot of posts on this, the best thing to do is search and you will find a ton of advice.

Hero
May 27, 2009
Are you able to enter the Counterweights?
If you are, you should be able to find scrap iron spawns on the ground floor, exit and ere-enter to find more. This is the easiest way to get the scrap iron you need.

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
Thanks! I have found the scrap iron that I need. I looked at other posts and I went into the Counterweights (I have completed Marlybone so I can go in there). I can finally finish the crafting quest!

Survivor
Dec 15, 2010
coolwizardrocks wrote:

i have found out that just going around marleybone doing the quests will help because you will find some on the way. Cause i started marleyne the day before yesterday and i have nearly got enough to make stinger of the scorpion twice