Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Need Help With Mr. Incinerator

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jul 30, 2009
I've been trying for 3 days now, to complete my fire spell quest in Chelsea Park, where I have to go up against Mr. Incinerator and his mechanical spider by myself...

I've lost track of the number of times I've been killed. Considering Mr. I has 2,000 hitpoints and his cohort has 1,200. Not to mention, since they are fire, they're pretty resistant to all firespells, which is the majority of spells I do have.

Is there anyone who could help me out with this particular quest? If there's a way to do this alone, I haven't found it yet. I hate asking for it, but I could really, REALLY use the help on this one.

*Edited to add:

I forgot to give my character's name. Heather Dragonweaver.

Delver
Jul 30, 2009
Just wanted to say thanks and this topic can be closed. Someone was kind enough to help me out.

Defender
May 08, 2009
Fire wizards are lucky this quest is bugged. All the other bosses in chealsea court(for a quest to get a spell)have to be done solo.

Hero
May 02, 2009
Think of that battle as practice so to speak for big ben, because on the final floor of big ben, not only do you have to fight meowiarty, but agony wraith and a clockwork wizard as well.

Both Meowiarty and Agony Wraith are bosses, Myth and Death, and the Clockwork Wizard is Life.

The Clockwork wizard usually is always first, then Agony Wraith, then Meowiarty.

That's the order they appear in the battle circle, and the order they attack in(or heal sometimes for the Clockwork Wizard.)

Delver
Jul 30, 2009
Darkhole54321 wrote:
Fire wizards are lucky this quest is bugged. All the other bosses in chealsea court(for a quest to get a spell)have to be done solo.

The person that helped me was also on the same fire quest. So it may be that if they're on the same quest, you don't have to do it solo?

Defender
May 08, 2009