Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mr. Incinerator Help..

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 12, 2012
Hi, I am a level 33 Fire Wizard trying to get my Fire Elemental minion from the level 28 fire spell quest. It is really difficult because sometimes I can get them down all the way to about 300-450 health but sometimes I can only do about 700-900 down. Do you guys have any tips for me to defeat Mr. Incinerator.
Mr. Incinerator has 2000 health and his minion has 1000 health. I have a quite a lot of treasure cards but I haven't actually used one ever in all of my time playing Wizard101. I know how to use them it's just I never have needed to use them until now. I have tried almost over 15 times! I really need some help!

- Jeremy DeathRider LEVEL 33

Explorer
Feb 12, 2012
Nevermind guys, I eventually defeated him after about 4 tries after I posted this topic. I suggest that you use lots of shields, high attacking treasure cards (helephant for an example), minions if you have them (I didn't at the time but now I do :) ) including blades and traps. So there is my advice and I hope it works for you! :)