Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mr. Incinerator

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 21, 2011
I've been stuck on this boss for quite some time. And I heard you can only get help from a fire wizard that have already defeated him. Please, is there anyone out there that can join me? I am a level 35 Pyromancer

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
asunamasterofaura on Jun 17, 2014 wrote:
I've been stuck on this boss for quite some time. And I heard you can only get help from a fire wizard that have already defeated him. Please, is there anyone out there that can join me? I am a level 35 Pyromancer
Maybe this guide from one of the fansites will help:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?245063-Guide-to-Mr-Incinerator

And you can do a "search" on there for other guides or help too.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
asunamasterofaura on Jun 17, 2014 wrote:
Altho it's been a while since I did this quest with my Fire wizard I don't think I am allowed to reenter it. I believe I used shields, blades, traps and a fairy or two to get by this. He uses mainly Storm spells but others so a few Tower shields may not hurt in your side deck.

Mary

Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
I can't get past him and I have tried so many times can someone help me?I am level 37... Please help me

Survivor
Jun 27, 2014
if you can get help from any fire wizard who has beaten him can someone help me my name is roslyn fire heart . if any of you see me and are fire and have beaten incinerator please help me