Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Meowiarty, the crime boss of Marleybone

1
AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 19, 2008
108
How did Meowiarty get revered as the Crime lord of Marleybone

Survivor
Aug 24, 2008
13
He set up the O'leery gang. Other then that it really does not go into detail that much.

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
32
Survivor
Jun 06, 2008
4
How did i become the crime boss? Do the words Evil Genius mean any thing to you? Not only did i mastermind my own escape from prison, i disabled the clock towers, conspired to build an army of clockwork men, and stole the Krokonomicon.

I am UNSTOPPABLE!!! Mwahahahahahaha!!! <meow> Oops.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
1708
Meowiarty wrote:
How did i become the crime boss? Do the words Evil Genius mean any thing to you? Not only did i mastermind my own escape from prison, i disabled the clock towers, conspired to build an army of clockwork men, and stole the Krokonomicon.

I am UNSTOPPABLE!!! Mwahahahahahaha!!! <meow> Oops.


Wow, I had thought an ex-school (death) teacher had set you up for a fall guy!

Explorer
Feb 07, 2009
85
Meowiarty wrote:
How did i become the crime boss? Do the words Evil Genius mean any thing to you? Not only did i mastermind my own escape from prison, i disabled the clock towers, conspired to build an army of clockwork men, and stole the Krokonomicon.

I am UNSTOPPABLE!!! Mwahahahahahaha!!! <meow> Oops.
if you are so powerful then how did i kill you and you do not have much health 2500 anD all you power is from malistire :) LOL

Defender
Jun 19, 2009
124
I see this hadn't be answered yet. Maybe the cat has his tongue!


Defender
Apr 25, 2009
104
I'm just thankful that the fight is in a clocktower and not next to a waterfall...

Defender
Apr 28, 2009
113
AuroraGriffin wrote:
I see this hadn't be answered yet. Maybe the cat has his tongue!

something tells me he's going to strap dynamite to you for that one.

Defender
Apr 28, 2009
113
Meowiarty wrote:
How did i become the crime boss? Do the words Evil Genius mean any thing to you? Not only did i mastermind my own escape from prison, i disabled the clock towers, conspired to build an army of clockwork men, and stole the Krokonomicon.

I am UNSTOPPABLE!!! Mwahahahahahaha!!! <meow> Oops.
unstoppable? in that case, do the words "mastermind badge" mean anything to you? now excuse me while i destroy your gearhead army. *KABOOM* okaaaaay, now i'm going to defeat..... err, i mean fix the gears in the big ben. (heh heh.........)

Survivor
May 22, 2009
26
Meowiarty wrote:
How did i become the crime boss? Do the words Evil Genius mean any thing to you? Not only did i mastermind my own escape from prison, i disabled the clock towers, conspired to build an army of clockwork men, and stole the Krokonomicon.

I am UNSTOPPABLE!!! Mwahahahahahaha!!! <meow> Oops.

did you get aressted by a sherlok holmes guy I heart sherlok holms

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
31
Meowiarty wrote:
How did i become the crime boss? Do the words Evil Genius mean any thing to you? Not only did i mastermind my own escape from prison, i disabled the clock towers, conspired to build an army of clockwork men, and stole the Krokonomicon.

I am UNSTOPPABLE!!! Mwahahahahahaha!!! <meow> Oops.

Counterwait east, Counterwait west. Then to you I go! Unstoppable? Lets see, How does a helephant sandwitch sound? *Heh heh* Hmm...

Survivor
Aug 02, 2009
5
Meowiarty wrote:
How did i become the crime boss? Do the words Evil Genius mean any thing to you? Not only did i mastermind my own escape from prison, i disabled the clock towers, conspired to build an army of clockwork men, and stole the Krokonomicon.

I am UNSTOPPABLE!!! Mwahahahahahaha!!! <meow> Oops.

Are you a cat or a mouse?
you look like a mouse
and why do you even wont the Krokonomicon? what dose it do? i that it just was a gold bug thing?!?

Survivor
Aug 02, 2009
5
Meowiarty wrote:
How did i become the crime boss? Do the words Evil Genius mean any thing to you? Not only did i mastermind my own escape from prison, i disabled the clock towers, conspired to build an army of clockwork men, and stole the Krokonomicon.

I am UNSTOPPABLE!!! Mwahahahahahaha!!! <meow> Oops.


oh and how old are you???

Survivor
Aug 15, 2009
25
peachtheferret wrote:
AuroraGriffin wrote:
I see this hadn't be answered yet. Maybe the cat has his tongue!

something tells me he's going to strap dynamite to you for that one.
ya really

Survivor
Oct 21, 2009
3
Meowiarty is based off of the Sherlock Holmes character Moriarty (full name professor james moriarty) unlike the Meowiarty in the game Moriarty was unstoppable until Sherlock found out his scheme. Anyway a bit about Moriarty, he used to be a professor of science and math, however once he moved to London he began a huge criminal orginization where he conducted many crimes and caused absolute terror in London. Oh and yes there is a reason why he looks bald and is so strange looking. One because Moriarty is 67 years old in the book(However even though he is that old he was an amazing fighter. In one of the books five policemen from Scotland Yard are sent to capture Moriarty but when Sherlock Holmes and Watson search for them they learn that Moriarty killed all five of them and he did not have a weapon) also Holmes describes Moriarty, "I recognized him when I saw him, he was tall and very thin and his eyes were sunken deep into his head. His head domed out and he kept osciliating from side to side in a strange reptillian manner" quote from Sherlock holmes The Final Problem. Sherlock Holmes decided that unless Moriarty died he would be nearly invincible. And yes the fight between Moriarty and Holmes took place over the Reichenbach Falls. Moriarty was winning but then he slipped and fell to his death. I hope you understand a bit more on Moriarty.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
13
Scarecrow122 wrote:
Meowiarty is based off of the Sherlock Holmes character Moriarty (full name professor james moriarty) unlike the Meowiarty in the game Moriarty was unstoppable until Sherlock found out his scheme. Anyway a bit about Moriarty, he used to be a professor of science and math, however once he moved to London he began a huge criminal orginization where he conducted many crimes and caused absolute terror in London. Oh and yes there is a reason why he looks bald and is so strange looking. One because Moriarty is 67 years old in the book(However even though he is that old he was an amazing fighter. In one of the books five policemen from Scotland Yard are sent to capture Moriarty but when Sherlock Holmes and Watson search for them they learn that Moriarty killed all five of them and he did not have a weapon) also Holmes describes Moriarty, "I recognized him when I saw him, he was tall and very thin and his eyes were sunken deep into his head. His head domed out and he kept osciliating from side to side in a strange reptillian manner" quote from Sherlock holmes The Final Problem. Sherlock Holmes decided that unless Moriarty died he would be nearly invincible. And yes the fight between Moriarty and Holmes took place over the Reichenbach Falls. Moriarty was winning but then he slipped and fell to his death. I hope you understand a bit more on Moriarty.
Lol, that's part of my homework done.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
1
well meowiarty if you are the crime boss why did you learn myth magic y not death? ha ha ha p.s. you look like a rat by the by I hope alf eats you lol

Explorer
Aug 23, 2009
63
wolden66 wrote:
well meowiarty if you are the crime boss why did you learn myth magic y not death? ha ha ha p.s. you look like a rat

youse better apologize bub cuz youse talkin to pops o,leary and meowiarty is planning something big and its gots to do with TNT and ambrose and he might have some left for you punks if you dont back off and bones youse got yer end coming to

Survivor
Dec 17, 2009
9
JediRex wrote:
Meowiarty wrote:
How did i become the crime boss? Do the words Evil Genius mean any thing to you? Not only did i mastermind my own escape from prison, i disabled the clock towers, conspired to build an army of clockwork men, and stole the Krokonomicon.

I am UNSTOPPABLE!!! Mwahahahahahaha!!! <meow> Oops.

Counterwait east, Counterwait west. Then to you I go! Unstoppable? Lets see, How does a helephant sandwitch sound? *Heh heh* Hmm...
And when I face Meowiarity I wonder how he likes a EarthWalker Sandwhich topped off with a Life Blade and Life Trap! LOL XD

Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
85
Meowiarty may be an evil genius but he reminds me of Kat from Kid vs Kat.
and he looks more like a rat that a cat.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!




P.S: I think he's a Sphynx, a type of cat that has no hair



Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
85
This is for mastertarkin: the krocomonicon is a book with magic powerfull enough to wipe the Spiral oue

Explorer
May 09, 2009
82
Meowiarty wrote:
How did i become the crime boss? Do the words Evil Genius mean any thing to you? Not only did i mastermind my own escape from prison, i disabled the clock towers, conspired to build an army of clockwork men, and stole the Krokonomicon.

I am UNSTOPPABLE!!! Mwahahahahahaha!!! <meow> Oops.


You forgot to mention getting beaten easily by me and my friends.

Survivor
Jan 09, 2010
1
I didn't know that Meowiarty was the crime boss of Marleybone. I thought that Malistaire caused all of the problems in the Spiral (I also thought that Malistaire broke Meowiarty out of jail) . I have a friend named Boris. The first time I got into the Big Ben was when I teleported to him. When we got to Meowiarty and Agony Wraith we just started the duel. In the middle of the duel Malistaire joined the duel for about five minutes. I was so AMAZED. All he did was pass. When the duel was over I got back to Reagent Square and MEOWIARTY WAS THERE. I got a quest from him. It was called JAIL BRAKE. It was HARD. Meowiarty probably won't remember it because it was like when Wizard 101 just started. One of the parts from JAIL BRAKE was to talk to that cat in jail at Scotland Yard. When the quest was over I teleported to a friend fighting Malistaire and Meowiarty was in the back of Malistaire.

Posted By,
Cody Shadowgem

Survivor
Nov 12, 2009
13
The krokononmicon is a book with powerful life and death magic enough to destroy the spiral and everthing with it.

1