Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Meowiarty Help Hints

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 27, 2010
I am a fire/life wizard (got the life amulet). I can solo Big Ben with no trouble (without spilling the milk), but when I get to the boss I get knocked out. I get a bit troubled as I have a lot of trouble dealing with the three characters by myself. I don't really have a lot of friends in the game because I got tired of being asked to 'gift' something. I don't even know what that means and they never explain it. :? Anyway, can anybody give me some pointers or which spells would be best to use in this case?

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
This is a tough battle and the easiest way to succeed is to get help from other players.
What level are you? Check your gear and make sure it is the best available to you. Get a Ring and Athame with highest health.
Don't overload you deck with cards you don't need. Decide on the strategy before the battle and load only the cards you need.

Buy some Spirit Shield Treasure cards at the Bazaar (it will block all three schools you are fighting). Use a couple of shields to start the battle.
Then blade up with Fireblade, Elemental Blade, and/or a Fireblade TC or Dragonblade TC.
Attack with Meteor + Giant/Monstrous or Scald + Giant/Monstrous (if you have scald).
You may need to heal, but wait until you kill at least one of them.

*Use a storm shield after you attack if you have a spare turn.
Finish off the survivor(s) with a Fireblade and Sunbird (+ Giant/Monstrous)

http://wizard101.wikia.com/wiki/Meowiarty
http://wizard101.wikia.com/wiki/Agony_Wraith
http://wizard101.wikia.com/wiki/Clockwork_Wizard

Adherent
May 20, 2010
"Gifting" is giving something that costs Crowns to somebody on your friends list. Some of the beggars sit there all day and beg for gifts. If it gets annoying, put them on ignore.

Meowiarty is Myth. The Agony Wraith is Death. The Clockwork Golem is Life.

If your second school is Life, you probably have the Legend Shield. That will help stop the attacks of two of the enemies.

Make a teleport mark on the previous floor. If you're defeated, you can use a potion bottle or fill them and then teleport back. Don't stay outside longer than 5-10 minutes.

Take out the Golem first, since it can use Spirit Armor (Absorb). Then go after the Agony Wraith. When those are gone, take out Meowiarty. If you eliminate one or both of the minions, and you're defeated after that, you can teleport back to your mark (don't forget to put the teleport mark back down) and run back to the next floor. The minion(s) you defeated won't respawn. Eventually, you'll face Meowiarty alone, and you'll have full health and mana.

Survivor
Apr 27, 2010
Okay, thanks! I finished it. Thanks for the info too. I didn't even know you could give things to your friends like that.