Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mb Big Ben help?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 16, 2009
Alright sad to admit this but I DO need some help with Big Ben. It's not really the fact that I can't solo it, but I'd rather have someone help me to make this go faster. If you want to help me please give me a name-a realm-a time (perferably mountain and with day you want to met)- and if you want level. I will be waiting inside the Museum.
Thanks for helping

~Dustin Soulblade level 37 Balance

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
NightsKage on Oct 26, 2012 wrote:
Alright sad to admit this but I DO need some help with Big Ben. It's not really the fact that I can't solo it, but I'd rather have someone help me to make this go faster. If you want to help me please give me a name-a realm-a time (perferably mountain and with day you want to met)- and if you want level. I will be waiting inside the Museum.
Thanks for helping

~Dustin Soulblade level 37 Balance
I agree help with this fight does make it go better but if you do end up having to solo so you can progress to Mooshu learn a few rules of this event.

Wizard101Central.com is a good place to start.

A few things go in your favor, there are a few dots floors you can return down to them, if you are defeated, fill back up and return to the entrance pad with in 30 mins. and walk back up floors and you will be right where you were defeated, no one can enter on the pad or it resets the instance on you. Take your time and try to defeat the regular floors in as quickest time possible. As you get to higher floors there is a plaque by the door to the next floor - make note of these as you will need them to solve the gear floor puzzle.

In the end make sure your wizard is in it's best shape, current gear and you set your deck up for mob fights and then for the top load in extra and hunker down for a long haul.

Another option is to switch rounds until you find one that has someone else doing the quest too but this can take time.

Survivor
Feb 13, 2009
help in Big Ben? of course you are going to need it i did it with some friends and it was still hard will all the levels in the tower and stuff, but i finsihed the quest thankfully