Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Marleybone's Hidden Hideout

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
Ok, I know it's well hidden because no one seems to know where it is, but like any good detective I'm looking or a snitch to point me in the right direction...in other words...tell me where it is please!

Survivor
May 02, 2009
the hidden place is in the station in marlybone and i forgot to say digmoore station because i said station

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
Survivor
May 02, 2009
Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
I agree with Avadon, I'd like to know too, and from someone else other than jakers, who I'm assuming finds himself amusing, at the expense of others by giving shallow answers. Anyone really know?

Survivor
May 22, 2008
it is really in digmoore station. behind the guy you can go through the door into a room that will got you a card 8). Um I forgot the guy's name but I know he's across from the detective guy - shirloc bones.

Amber Unicorn Flower

Survivor
Feb 04, 2009
In digmore station (you have to go there for like, the very first quest or something) on the right in the first little area are some stairs. There is someone you have to talk to standing right in front of them, I think the mayor? Anyway go down those stairs and there's a little trainer guy named croaky. Doesn't have anything good in my opinion but if I remember right he has some minion control cards so if that's what you're looking for...

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
My bad, I thought Hidden Hideout was a battle/quest kind of thing :-D
So it's like the one near Mindy on Colossus.

Survivor
Feb 04, 2009
CharmedII wrote:
My bad, I thought Hidden Hideout was a battle/quest kind of thing :-D
So it's like the one near Mindy on Colossus.

Exactly :-D