Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Marleybone too hard for lower wizards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 05, 2009
i am level 37 in W101 and for lower wizards i think this is too difficult for them. The dungeons are too hard. Which makes wizard101 not fun for younger wizards. If you agree please reply :?

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
I disagree, Marleybone is right on track to prepare young wizards for the trials ahead. It hones their battle, control, and navigation abilities, plus it makes sure they are properly leveled for Mooshu to lead into Dragonspyre. Marleybone is where it should be in terms of difficulty, challenge, and reward. Yes I remember being exceptionally frustrated with Marleybone but also remember the sense of accomplishment and positive change in my abilities when I completed it and moved on.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Survivor
Oct 11, 2009
colagada wrote:
The game's already too easy as it is.
wow, you really think wizard101 is easy, the sidewalks on marlybone rarly work, so that's why i quit marlybone and went to do Grizzleheim

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
masterinnes wrote:
colagada wrote:
The game's already too easy as it is.
wow, you really think wizard101 is easy, the sidewalks on marlybone rarly work, so that's why i quit marlybone and went to do Grizzleheim
it wasn't too hard try to go slowly behind enimies Tips by: Destiny Lifeblossom ( master therigust) and Taylor Swift ( adept socorer) See ya in the sprial

Delver
Feb 23, 2009
spyrogirl30 wrote:
i am level 37 in W101 and for lower wizards i think this is too difficult for them. The dungeons are too hard. Which makes wizard101 not fun for younger wizards. If you agree please reply :?

I'm a 'younger' wizard, and I FINISHED the game. Well, just a few more side-quests. But still, I don't think so. The game was very easy. I though DS was hard, but the farther it went, the easier it got for me.

Elizabeth MistLeaf

-Level 49 Master of Ice

Survivor
Oct 09, 2008
Its kinda hard for me i use sacrifice to much. That might be why. The clockwork boss there is hard. I tried to solo it.

Brandon Hex Shield Fire wizard
(Adept Pryromancer )

Explorer
Jun 18, 2009
I strongy disagree. On my wizards, I finish marleybone in about 5 days tops. As long as you work together, you can find it very easy!

Scarlet Willow lvl 50- balance
Victoria Dusk lvl 48- death
Cori Raven lvl 18- storm

Survivor
Nov 05, 2009

if you agree you reply you dont reply if you think mb is easy for lower wizards

Survivor
Aug 01, 2010
spyrogirl30 wrote:
it is hard but thats why marleybone was created for wizards level 22 and up

Explorer
Jul 01, 2009
You're at the level for Mooshu! Try calling your friend for help on the game! If you try soloing bosses and dungeons you are going to be less likely to succeed! Remember, there are strength in numbers.javascript:emoticon(';)');

Survivor
Jul 30, 2010
I am a level 31 and I can solo the ironworks but any other dungeon i need friends. Even though my wizard is a conjurer the minions i summon are not enough.

Eric Battlepants, Magus Conjurer