Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

marleybone scary

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 07, 2009
Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Marleybone is a little harder than krokotopia, but that is to be expected. As for being scary. I would say no. You do have to be careful when manuevering through the areas because it is harder to avoid fights.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
jenyfiregirl wrote:
from what i heard marleybone is scary is this true please reply imedently :( :(

umm no marleybone is not scary at all. maybe some of the monsters are scary for some ppl but not me.

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
Marleybone is not scary. It just has some areas, like Kensington park, that are really impossible. But you don't have to do it to go onto MooShu. I am still in Marleybone, and I am doing Knight's court. I can't wait to go onto MooShu!

Delver
May 04, 2009
I didn't find it scary. It is very different from Krokotopia. It is harder. And you have to be very careful and stay close to the edges of the rooftops or you get pulled into a battle even when you don't mean to. But I just took my time, and walked slowly, and watched for the bad guys coming over the rooftops. Don't be scared though. Have fun! :P

Survivor
Mar 22, 2009
Survivor
Apr 27, 2009
jenyfiregirl wrote:
from what i heard marleybone is scary is this true please reply imedently :( :(

DONT WORRY Marleybone is not that scary
just stay calm and cool 8)
thats what i do 8)
AllisonRedFlame lvl 45 pyromancer 8)

Defender
Aug 07, 2009
Hollen1233 wrote:
I didn't find it scary. It is very different from Krokotopia. It is harder. And you have to be very careful and stay close to the edges of the rooftops or you get pulled into a battle even when you don't mean to. But I just took my time, and walked slowly, and watched for the bad guys coming over the rooftops. Don't be scared though. Have fun! :-P
WOW Thanks but i am kind of scared a little but still i will levle up :-) :-)

denstinyfireshade lv 14 fire type 8)

Defender
Aug 07, 2009
i think there was sidewalks but why did they put it there if you are not safe and why do they drag you into battles scary

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
jenyfiregirl wrote:
i think there was sidewalks but why did they put it there if you are not safe and why do they drag you into battles scary

they drag you into battles if you dont know what you're doing. there are no sidewalks in marleybone, but you can avoid the monsters with practice. there are several ways to avoid them:

Follow them: if you follow them (but not too close) they can help lead you safely because you know they arent in back of you for a sneak attack.

Watch them: if you watch the patterns of the way they walk, you just go the other way.

Mount it: get a mount so you go faster than them.

Get help: you can also get someone that is good at avoiding them to help lead you safely to your destination.

Defender
Jun 04, 2009
Defender
Aug 07, 2009
but still it dosen't make sense why do they do that its crazy its like all the worlds but this has to do it its just crazy they have to fix that

destinyfireshad lv 17 fire

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
jenyfiregirl wrote:
but still it dosen't make sense why do they do that its crazy its like all the worlds but this has to do it its just crazy they have to fix that

Actually, it makes perfect sense. Marleybone is in the middle of every world. There are two before (Wizard City, Krok) and then two after (Mooshu, Dragonspyre). The middle always has to be hardest to get you ready for the next two worlds. Trust me, you need the practice in MB. I sure didnt like it, but it got me ready for Malistaire.

Delver
May 04, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
jenyfiregirl wrote:

Actually, it makes perfect sense. Marleybone is in the middle of every world. There are two before (Wizard City, Krok) and then two after (Mooshu, Dragonspyre). The middle always has to be hardest to get you ready for the next two worlds. Trust me, you need the practice in MB. I sure didnt like it, but it got me ready for Malistaire.

It does kind of make sense... Marleybone was the hardest and longest world for me. But it was worth it. Wait until you get to Mooshu. You'll love it there. I just made it to Dragonspyre, so that is all new to me, but very exciting. I'm looking forward to it!

Enjoy Marleybone while you're there. You'll look back on it later and think "Wow. That wasn't so bad after all." Just look back now to Firecat Alley and Colossus Blvd. (I died so many times on Colossus Blvd. I thought I would never get out of there!) And most of all, have fun!

Defender
Aug 07, 2009
just 1 thing HOW IN THE world Do i get there in marley i cant even beat golem tower but why do they drag you why is it hard why is it like suken city but more scary!!!! i am sooo scared tears

Defender
Aug 07, 2009
wow nevermind on what i said i went into marley [ported]and its not scary its pretty cool i like it so forgive me on what occward things i said i should of looked before saying soo but thanks anyways :-o

Survivor
Dec 11, 2009
Explorer
Jan 19, 2010
I don't know if scary is the word I would use to describe Marley Bone but there is a lot more to do there to get through but if you consider enemies that charge up and down the rooftops scary then yeah. Challenging would be a good way to describe it. The rooftops are crawling with enemies and the most hated ones are the ones that run LOL. I remember the second I stepped in to Marley Bone and thought to my self oh my no enemies in the streets where are they at? I am now sorry I ask that. I have 2 more places to do before I get to Big Ben. There is a huge feeling of accomplishment you feel getting through Marley Bone. You don't want to rush through it though that is the best piece of advice I can give you take your time.
-Chelsea TitanWhisper Balance Wizard Level 32

Survivor
Dec 14, 2009
Alirie wrote:
Marleybone is not scary. It just has some areas, like Kensington park, that are really impossible. But you don't have to do it to go onto MooShu. I am still in Marleybone, and I am doing Knight's court. I can't wait to go onto MooShu!
i cant either!!! i port 2 a bud and saw it.....it butaful!

Survivor
Dec 14, 2009
jenyfiregirl wrote:
just 1 thing HOW IN THE world Do i get there in marley i cant even beat golem tower but why do they drag you why is it hard why is it like suken city but more scary!!!! i am sooo scared tears

alwaze use henchmen!!!

they save me in loads of battles!

dont know how 2 use em? guide below

u no how the crowns shop apear in da battle when u choose u spell??? den u can buy henchmen!