Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Marleybone is really laggy for me

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 09, 2009
Is this happening or has happened to anyone? If so how did you fix it if you did. And it isn't from my computer because when I leave Marleybone the other worlds work fine.

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
With me its mooshu, my computer becomes laggy during, I wish I knew why, like you I play fine in other worlds.

Defender
Mar 09, 2009
I was wondering if maybe the quality needed to be lowered or maybe minimized from wide screen, but I'm not sure.

Survivor
Feb 04, 2009
This happens to a lot of people in Marleybone simply because they put SO MUCH detail into this world compared to others. It took me forever just to make it through this place just because the lagging was so frustrating I didn't play as often. Sorry young wizard but you'll just have to grind your teeth and push through it the best you can :? Mooshu was also like this for me but not nearly as bad.

Sestiva Stormfist - Grandmaster Necromancer

Defender
Feb 18, 2009
I have this same problem but mine is a tad bit different. It seems to depend on what area I'm in. If I'm in Marleybone and I'm in the Reagent Square, it lags. Where in Mooshu if I'm in the Hametsu Village, it lags until I leave that village...lol.

Hunter SilverHeart
Grandmaster Pyromancer/Diviner

Defender
Mar 09, 2009
snohunny20 wrote:
This happens to a lot of people in Marleybone simply because they put SO MUCH detail into this world compared to others. It took me forever just to make it through this place just because the lagging was so frustrating I didn't play as often. Sorry young wizard but you'll just have to grind your teeth and push through it the best you can :? Mooshu was also like this for me but not nearly as bad.

Sestiva Stormfist - Grandmaster Necromancer

Thank you for your help. :)

To the responder below you for me the Reagent Square is non-laggy. The area with the monsters is laggy. Sometimes Reagent Square is laggy but usually it isn't.

Survivor
Jul 16, 2009
i'm pretty sure i can top all of your problems i'm at the part with katensteins or whatever and i log in for a second and the game freezes like i can walk around still but my guy will not teleport anywhere and all the gears freeze so i'm forced to fight and it is impossible for me to get through the quest i shut my computer off and turn it on at least 12 times a day because of this and still does not work

Survivor
Feb 04, 2009
CounterCulture wrote:
i'm pretty sure i can top all of your problems i'm at the part with katensteins or whatever and i log in for a second and the game freezes like i can walk around still but my guy will not teleport anywhere and all the gears freeze so i'm forced to fight and it is impossible for me to get through the quest i shut my computer off and turn it on at least 12 times a day because of this and still does not work

That's awful!! If KI can do anything about Marleybone we players would really appreciate it!!!