Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Marleybone Ironworks

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 03, 2010
Hello i got a quest to go to the ironworks but before that i teleported to my friend in the ironworks to help him and when i got out of their,it said i didnt complete it so i went back in. I followed the quest arrow to talk to Baxter but he wasnt there. I dont know what to do. I tried talking to Sherlock Bones and went to 221. Baker street (i think thats how you spell it)

Michael Level 30 Necromancer

Defender
May 24, 2012
Ironworks is a dungeon so teleporting in won't work. Go back to whoever gave you the quest and follow through from beginning to end to get your credit. The dungeon starts as soon as you get in the balloon to go there. Good Luck.

Survivor
Jul 10, 2012
I'm supposed to speak to Baxter but there is a door in the way, with several chimneys that can be interacted with plus a lever! How do I get through the door?

Thanks.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
jeteralexis wrote:
I'm supposed to speak to Baxter but there is a door in the way, with several chimneys that can be interacted with plus a lever! How do I get through the door?

Thanks.

You solve the puzzle given you for the first area to open the second area up, in the second area there are chimneys located along the way and out of the way that you must go up to and press x to get them to count - one is actually at the dead end directly across from the gate, the rest are around the square area - watch out for those spiders they come close. Once you have found the 5 in the last area the gate opens.

Survivor
Jun 19, 2012
Does anyone know where to find the Ironworks Cat? I have gone in and completed the quest three different times but have never been able to find the Ironworkds Cat to complete the quest; the one from Prospector Zeke (like the beetles in Kroktopia and the Smiths in Wizard City).

If anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it so I can complete that quest! Thanks :-)!

Survivor
Oct 23, 2011
gagasheba wrote:
Does anyone know where to find the Ironworks Cat? I have gone in and completed the quest three different times but have never been able to find the Ironworkds Cat to complete the quest; the one from Prospector Zeke (like the beetles in Kroktopia and the Smiths in Wizard City).

If anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it so I can complete that quest! Thanks :-)!

The Ironworks cat is near Pops O'Leary's location in the dungeon. :-)

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
sheilacube wrote:
gagasheba wrote:

The Ironworks cat is near Pops O'Leary's location in the dungeon. :-)

After you fight Pops O'Leary, do not leave that area. Instead, go toward the "back doorway" behind where Pops was, and the cat is on the ramp there.