Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Marleybone - How do you get there?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 17, 2011
Can anyone tell me how to get to Marleybone? I have a quest for there but i have NO idea how to get there! if anyone could tell me how to get there, it would be very helpful.

Thanks again,
Lauren Dream

Defender
Dec 15, 2013
to get to marleybone u need to finish krokotopia. or just teleport to a friend who is in marleybone. {thats the easy way} p.s. i dont know the quest that leads to marleybone but all i know is that u have to defeat krokopatra in the tomb of storms {i think} hope this helps KanefireRider lvl.40

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Lauren Dream on Jul 3, 2014 wrote:
Can anyone tell me how to get to Marleybone? I have a quest for there but i have NO idea how to get there! if anyone could tell me how to get there, it would be very helpful.

Thanks again,
Lauren Dream
Just as you earned your way to Krokotopia from Wizard City, you must earn your way to each new world by doing all main story line quests. The Krok quest tree is below... you will see exactly what must be done:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Krokotopia_Quest_Tree

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
Beat Krokopatra. She is...I don't know where she is, it's been so long. Oh well, just get ride of Krokopatra.