Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Marleybone counter weights to hard

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 23, 2012
The counter weights are to hard. You should have easier opponents. But the # of lvls are perfect

Caleb MoonDust lvl 38

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Caleb Nightingale on Mar 11, 2014 wrote:
The counter weights are to hard. You should have easier opponents. But the # of lvls are perfect

Caleb MoonDust lvl 38
They are not too difficult at all, and lead directly to Big Ben which is a much longer dungeon. Perhaps you need to work on your stats and use those minions. I had no problems with my Myth wizards (or anyone but Fire really).

Defender
Mar 30, 2010
I actually think these are perfect to test your Magus out on alone.

I've ran through this dungeon with every school at some point I believe.

had the easiest time because the minions are actually still relevant in this world. They don't die immediately and they can cast spells of use.

You should your minotaur now. Minotaur and Frog should be your main attacks, I would think.

Magus should be using their minions till in Marleybone in my opinion.

Survivor
Jun 23, 2012
Thx guys and I soloed both of them. Myth can make minions which is awesome so they can do it easy. But I think for other schools (like ice) it could be to hard. Especially big Ben. That is impossible to solo under lvl 60ish probably. I had the help of a lvl 95 so it was easy.

Caleb MoonDust lvl 38

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Caleb Nightingale on Mar 14, 2014 wrote:
Thx guys and I soloed both of them. Myth can make minions which is awesome so they can do it easy. But I think for other schools (like ice) it could be to hard. Especially big Ben. That is impossible to solo under lvl 60ish probably. I had the help of a lvl 95 so it was easy.

Caleb MoonDust lvl 38
I have soloed Big Ben with Myth, Ice, Death, Life, Storm and Balance, all well under level 60 and honestly, under your current level. You have to know how to manage dungeons like that and play each school to the best of it's ability. Any game that cannot be soloed does not last.