Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Marleybone Clothing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 25, 2013
Okay, so is it just me or is the Marleybone clothing not as good as it could be? Talking strictly of looks and not stats, the robes aren't very cute to me. The hats and boots are good, but Marleybone supposedly is set in or around the Victorian Era, and there are a couple robes there are okay, but I don't think that anything like that would actually have been worn during the Victorian Era. Then there are the long dresses similar to the one that Ms. Conrail and several other of the lady dogs wear. Though, I would like to see something like the ticket lady wears for wizards. Then Barkingham Palace came out, and I was really hoping there would be some amazingly cute robe, but once again, I was kinda bummed-out about the looks of the robes.

A Sherlock Holms looking outfit would be really cool too, I think. Girls could have a cute skirt instead of pants too.

Anyhow, I really hope I'm not the only one who wants different Marleybone clothing, let me know what you guys think!

Survivor
Mar 30, 2013
Sherlock Holmes* :P

I personally think all of marleybones clothes are nothing special. I do like their shoes though. A Sherlock Holmes themed outfit for girls would be awesome!

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
I kind of like the marleybone robes but then Kind of not lol. I DEPISE the one where it's long in the front and short in the back. If it was all short, I would like it. But I adore the shoes and hats, especially the shoes. I DO with that the robes for girls included more dresses similar to the ones the female dogs in marleybone wear. I think there's two dresses (which are my fave marleybone robes!!!!) that look pretty. I also agree with you about the Barkingham gear...