Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Marleybone!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 12, 2011
Can somebody help me? I can't finish kensington park and by looking at other people's posts, i dont think i want to!! how do i advance in the game without having to beat it?

Survivor
Dec 31, 2009
Simple. Kensington Park isn't necessary to advance in game.
Though I can't give you any tips on how to defeat it (I haven't had the courage to try), be happy you don't need to in the first place.
Best,
Destiny S.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
ashleywilson13 wrote:
Can somebody help me? I can't finish kensington park and by looking at other people's posts, i dont think i want to!! how do i advance in the game without having to beat it?

Kensington Park is a side quest, you do not have to complete it to leave MarlyBone. If you want the quest out of your book you just get the ticket for boat ride, take the boat ride and it comes out of your quest book. Currently I have really only done that quest helping once, it's long drawn out and clearly for higher level wizards that what you are in MarlyBone. You do need to do the quests that involve the other three boat rides there to move on.

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
Survivor
Sep 16, 2011
first of all kensington park is not required if you want to advance in the game and second of all it's not that hard if you try your best