Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

level limits

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 27, 2011
why isnt there anything that tells you there is a level limit before you can go somewhere in the world. i am level 36 right now and in grizzlehiem i cant finish there cause i cant get into ravenscar and in marleybone i cant do the big ben for some odd reason i have been everywhere and cant find any more quest to get it to open or get anywhere else in the spiral i am stuck here with nothing to do but re fight all the same monsters. what can i do if anything? im ready to give up playing this is not fun anymore

Adherent
May 20, 2010
You have to be level 40 to get into some areas of Grizzleheim. You'll find out why when you're able to go to those areas. Some consider the last boss of Grizzleheim to be the toughest in the game.

For access to Big Ben, try going into the Royal Museum (check your map for location) in the commons area and talking to both Sherlock Holmes and Clancy Pembroke. Mr. Pembroke mayl have something for you to do that will lead to Big Ben.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
krisrobles wrote:
why isnt there anything that tells you there is a level limit before you can go somewhere in the world. i am level 36 right now and in grizzlehiem i cant finish there cause i cant get into ravenscar and in marleybone i cant do the big ben for some odd reason i have been everywhere and cant find any more quest to get it to open or get anywhere else in the spiral i am stuck here with nothing to do but re fight all the same monsters. what can i do if anything? im ready to give up playing this is not fun anymore

For Marleybone, you might want to go to the fansite at Wizard101Central.com. They have a lot of lists and guides for each world that might help you.

Check out this to get started for quests in Marleybone:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55

Hope this helps.