Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

level 29 and almost in marleybone

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 17, 2009
70
can someone tell me how this is happening?

seth silverhammer
level 29 death

Administrator
Your level has nothing to do with when you enter Marleybone. You must complete the required assignments before you will allowed to move on to more difficult areas.

Much like reading a chapter book, Wizard101 is sequential game play (before you move to level 2 you must complete level 1). 

When you've successfully completed the quests for Wizard City you will be given a quest to enter into the next world, Krokotopia.  After you’ve completed Krokotopia, you can move on to Marleybone, then MooShu, then Dragonspyre, then Celestia. You can visit Grizzleheim at level 5, but cannot return until level 20.



community@wizard101.com
A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
1708
cpiz wrote:
can someone tell me how this is happening?

seth silverhammer
level 29 death

Huh???

My guess is that not only are you doing all the side-quests, you are helping others and getting 1/2 credit for the second time you do a quest dungeon.
I usually assume 12-15 gets me to Krok, by level 25 to Marley... it isn't a real problem with the exception of the level 28 spell, which for death you need to be able to access the 2nd 'street' in MB (or get a friend to take you).

Explorer
Jun 17, 2009
70
MikeStrath wrote:
cpiz wrote:
can someone tell me how this is happening?

seth silverhammer
level 29 death

Huh???

My guess is that not only are you doing all the side-quests, you are helping others and getting 1/2 credit for the second time you do a quest dungeon.
I usually assume 12-15 gets me to Krok, by level 25 to Marley... it isn't a real problem with the exception of the level 28 spell, which for death you need to be able to access the 2nd 'street' in MB (or get a friend to take you).
well i am going to the wold of the bears so that must be the reason

Explorer
Jun 17, 2009
70
MikeStrath wrote:
cpiz wrote:
can someone tell me how this is happening?

seth silverhammer
level 29 death

Huh???

My guess is that not only are you doing all the side-quests, you are helping others and getting 1/2 credit for the second time you do a quest dungeon.
I usually assume 12-15 gets me to Krok, by level 25 to Marley... it isn't a real problem with the exception of the level 28 spell, which for death you need to be able to access the 2nd 'street' in MB (or get a friend to take you).
can you help me in marly when i get to that world becuase i had a frieand that went to marly and i ported to him and looked around and found some ghost that was death and can you tell me which of your wizards are in marly and what level

Explorer
Jun 17, 2009
70
some of my friends are lazy to call me to help them and waste my health and mana to help them complete a quest for them instead of them getting all of the credit

Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
2
I'm level 26 and I haven't yet reached MB, because I haven't beat Krok. I just went straight to Grizzlehiem when I had the chance, because Krok really is a bore to me. If any of ya'll wanna help me beat Krokotopia, just find me(:

~ Katie Daisyfriend
Lvl 26

Explorer
Jun 17, 2009
70
sparkly5thgrader20... wrote:
I'm level 26 and I haven't yet reached MB, because I haven't beat Krok. I just went straight to Grizzlehiem when I had the chance, because Krok really is a bore to me. If any of ya'll wanna help me beat Krokotopia, just find me(:

~ Katie Daisyfriend
Lvl 26
i could help because i already beated krok and mb so i could be useful for you and what reelm are you in and where can we meet.

seth silverhammer
33 death

Explorer
May 21, 2011
72
cpiz wrote:
sparkly5thgrader20... wrote:
I'm level 26 and I haven't yet reached MB, because I haven't beat Krok. I just went straight to Grizzlehiem when I had the chance, because Krok really is a bore to me. If any of ya'll wanna help me beat Krokotopia, just find me(:

~ Katie Daisyfriend
Lvl 26
i could help because i already beated krok and mb so i could be useful for you and what reelm are you in and where can we meet.

seth silverhammer
33 death


I started MB at level 25-26 (cant remember) so i dont know what the problem is. you might be doing all the side quests of KT which can get you at a high level in MB which is good. or your friends might be calling for help with dungeons. either way if your a higher level in MB that's a good thing, i don't know why you think its bad.

Zachary Liondreamer
level 29 ( ) balance
in chelsea court RIGHT NOW.