Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 26 = good level to start Marleybone?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 12, 2009
6
Hello fellow Wizards, lately I have been struggling in Marleybone. And that makes me wonder... Is level 26 a good level to start? or should I backtrack to Krokotopia for XP? Or am I just bad at this game?

Devin Hexflame, Level 26 Pyromancer


Archon
Oct 24, 2010
4942
Giant Clank on Jul 8, 2013 wrote:
Hello fellow Wizards, lately I have been struggling in Marleybone. And that makes me wonder... Is level 26 a good level to start? or should I backtrack to Krokotopia for XP? Or am I just bad at this game?

Devin Hexflame, Level 26 Pyromancer

Your level is fine...I usually start Marleybone earlier than that. You just need to adjust your play to this level, or go back and do side quests to level up a bit more if you really feel you have to.

Survivor
Sep 12, 2009
6
RavenLady777 on Jul 8, 2013 wrote:
Your level is fine...I usually start Marleybone earlier than that. You just need to adjust your play to this level, or go back and do side quests to level up a bit more if you really feel you have to.
Ok, thanks for the help! I may go back to Krokotopia for XP!

Devin Hexflame, now level 27 Pyromancer!

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
311
I got in Marleybone at level 24, and now I'm 25. Go ahead, you're still higher than me. Good level to start.

Survivor
Aug 29, 2010
6
i started level 27 and im fine

Survivor
Oct 05, 2012
2
Giant Clank on Jul 8, 2013 wrote:
Hello fellow Wizards, lately I have been struggling in Marleybone. And that makes me wonder... Is level 26 a good level to start? or should I backtrack to Krokotopia for XP? Or am I just bad at this game?

Devin Hexflame, Level 26 Pyromancer

Its very crazy! LOlZ he he i love marleybone i am only level 23 really started krokatopia then grizzlehiem! lol! i heard about the haunting hoard bundle and haunting hoard pack from another wizard. got in marleybone level 22

Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
20
I honestly started MB with my lvl twenty fourth storm and lvl twenty five almost twenty six already in Chelsea Court

Christopher Life Heart Lvl 50

Survivor
Jul 04, 2011
5
Giant Clank on Jul 9, 2013 wrote:
Ok, thanks for the help! I may go back to Krokotopia for XP!

Devin Hexflame, now level 27 Pyromancer!
I started Marleybone at the same level, 26! I'm going around it very smoothly, no problems. Relax, if you feel better doing side quests then you can do it. I hope my comment helped! :)

Brooke LotusFlower, level 31 Magus Theurgist

Explorer
Oct 29, 2011
55
I started lvl 22 and soloed hyde park and chelsea court, without dying. Now I am level 24. Its quite easy if you plan your deck strategy etc well
Michael lightfist level 24
Anthony mistblade level 90

Survivor
Jun 05, 2010
13
I think it's a perfectly fine level. I mean, I start at 30 most of the time, but I do side quests.

Austin Shadowblood, Lvl 90

Hannah Thunderflame, Lvl 70

Survivor
Jul 27, 2012
4
I started on lvl 21 Marley bone now I am lvl 26

Victoria night heart lvl 26

Survivor
Jun 27, 2013
21
I got in at level 30(because of Grizzlihiem and Wysteria).I guess you fine though.

Daniel LegendFlame level 34

Survivor
Dec 23, 2012
17
I stated at lvl 29 and I went through it really fast until I got to dr.von katzenian.I tried that place like 89 wait,no 90 times and I never defeated himcan someone help me,

sloan wildmancer lvl 36 storm I storm