Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

kennsington

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
Besides storm wizards with that level 12 quest where you have to go to the top of Golem Tower, defeat the Iron Golem, and get that power core, do any wizards even have to go into an optional challenge area in those school only quests? I Like fire into sunken city to get the Heck Hound, or something?

Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
Dorrisa wrote:
ironhawk wrote:
I completed this instance level in almost FOUR HOURS .. ugh
It is NOT worth it believe me because we only get about 5,000 XP and maybe 400 gold total. I'm a level 50 and went into Kensington with two friends all level 46, yet it's so hard because the mobs have at least 2,000 health and the bosses higher. The highest is Stoker with 3,200 health i think. And none of us got good drop from there. Also when we get to the last tower we can't go out to get mana or health because we can't teleport back to our friends in there.

It's challenging yes but i don't think i will go in there again. Too long to complete and the rewards are NOT worth it.
Don't go in there. You'll regret.

I hope Devs wil raise the reward for this instance level.
Until then i suggest not to go in there. Waste of time.

So the Sunken City is not harder!!!!???

OMG! I won't be ready for this I haven't even deafeated GRUBB or the Iron guy in the Golem Tower! And i think it is worth it cause you don't have to care about the rewards it is just there so you can have fun.
I wrote this when I was a low level. Look below for when I was a higher lvl.</div>
</blockquote>

Ok, well so far I did beat the Sunken City and Golem Tower. LOL I finish Wizard City and Krok. Anyway, I just wanted to point out that. You have to do it IF you want a new storm spell. At least if you are a Storm student.
But I still think it's the fun of the game. But I do agree that not many people are like you Junker, and they wouldn't want to do it. That's your opinion. Not everyone can be like you. Everyone has an opinion. Though, I do think the health is way too high on the jitterbugs. Why not put them with the normal DS mobs. They already have more health than them. LOL!

P.S. I think the xp is great! ( my opinion )

Destiny MistGem
lvl 35

Destiny MistFist
lvl 9</div>
</blockquote> IT IS NOT WORTH I KNOW BUT I NEED THE KEY TO MS I FEEL ASHAMED I AM A LEVEL38 AND STILL STUCK IN MB PLZ HELP ME REPLY PLZ I MEET YOU ON REALM PIXIE IN MB MY NAME IS MATTHEW OGRECOIN REPLY AND THX

Hero
May 02, 2009
ironhawk wrote:
Yes. Stoker drops Autto Madit, a clockwork spider pet.
To see the pic visit Wizard101 Central forum site:
http://www.wizard101central.com/forums
Look for Illustrated Pet List thread under Guides and Question.
But some players also got this pet from the Halloween tower in Ravenwood.

I looked, and I like the pets, but it's just a shame that the spider golem picture is not there/showing.

Survivor
Mar 16, 2009
ironhawk wrote:
Yes. Stoker drops Autto Madit, a clockwork spider pet.
To see the pic visit Wizard101 Central forum site:
http://www.wizard101central.com/forums
Look for Illustrated Pet List thread under Guides and Question.
But some players also got this pet from the Halloween tower in Ravenwood.
Hey where am i this conversation i feel left out someone talk. hello hello HELLO!!!!! sry about that i know how to get past mb no joke. well holler if you need me. cya. :D :-)

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
Maryanne20 wrote:
Well I discovered on my own if you accept the quest then go to the woman for a ticket. Then you ride the balloon. Then when you arrive talk to the first one there then flee.

You don't lose health or mana because you are not in battle. When you try to get a ticket again for kesington, it does not show up and I'm happy because i finally managed to get rid of that quest from my quest book.

So some instances are optional some are not. I recommend don't do instances that are optional, it saves time.

Tomb of the Beguliar is optional as I progressed without doing it. Sunken city would be the only one I would do.

It may save time but you miss out on some of the game. I like to take my time and enjoy a game. I see no point in rushing to the end, it is not a race.

Just sit back, take your time, and enjoy what was created for you.

Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
It is by far the hardest I've tried. I worked on it with a friend last night for about 3 hours. We made it all the way to putting the robot back together when I had to quit. Now I'll have to start from scratch. I'll be back and finish it just because it's there. Hopefully, I can go with 2 more friends. The thing that kills me is trying to get to the bosses. You have to have your bottles filled and refill them serveral times just to get to where you're going.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
DO you have to do kensington to get out of marlybone cause i'm lvl36 death ryan darkblood and i need to do counter weight west after that is it big ben then mooshu plz help ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
i was reading and some people wer saying that kensington is hard do you have to do it????????????????????

Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
Dragonmaster4444 wrote:
DO you have to do kensington to get out of marlybone cause i'm lvl36 death ryan darkblood and i need to do counter weight west after that is it big ben then mooshu plz help ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
i was reading and some people wer saying that kensington is hard do you have to do it????????????????????

Nope, Kennsington is extra credit. Just work on finishing Big Ben.

Survivor
Oct 10, 2008
Nope. there is no way i can finish that. I went in there once, got sucked into a battle, saw there heaalth and turned right back around and left! Maybe i'll do it, but idk for now.

Survivor
Aug 18, 2009
I am a level 33 and my husband is a level 32. We're currently working together in Kennsington. So far we've been accidently been sucked into a battle and have been able to defeat the first boss as well. However, I don't think we'll be going on to the second boss. Personally it's just not worth it. Sorry Wiz, but this dungeon just isn't worth the time, the loss of gold to refill potions all the time or even the treasure cards we've purchased.