Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Kennedy the Klaw!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 15, 2008
Please help me! I have the Kennedy the Klaw quest and it is really hard. I know only Myth have this quest. I'm level 30, Diana Raven. ( P.S. Can other Myth players help you if they have the same quest?)

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Kenedy (one "n") the Klaw and his minion are both Myth-based monsters. They use various attacks. Of course, they're both resistant to direct Myth magic and vulnerable to Ice magic. Naturally, they can cast Snow Shields on themselves.

The easiest way to handle the fight, if you have Crowns, is to hire three henchmen (none Myth). Even three level 20 will work.

If you don't have or don't want to use Crowns, try this:

1) Go to the Bazaar and buy 3 Ninja Pig treasure cards (they cost about 350 coins each) and put them in your Spell Deck's sideboard. The sideboard should have no other cards in it. Also, buy the cheapest Ice wand (45 or 50 coins), and equip the wand.

2) Now load your deck with Myth Prisms, Myth Traps, Mythblades, a couple of Cyclops, and of course Fairy cards and perhaps a few Myth Shields (Tower Shields would be better if you trained that)

When you start battle, use a Prism on the minion and a Mythblade on yourself. Don't bother with the Myth trap for the minion. Now knock off any Snow Shields with the Ice wand spell cards. If there aren't any Snow Shields on the Minion, and you have 5 pips, discard something you don't need and draw a Ninja Pig card and cast it on the minion. With the Ice damage boost, that should do well over the 1,000 damage needed and finish off the minion.

Now put down a Prism and Trap on Mr. Kenedy (be sure to use the Prism before the Trap!), and a Mythblade on yourself (at any time in the series of three buffs). When these are up, knock off any Snow Shields with the Ice wand spell cards and cast your Ninja Pig. The Ice boost may do more than 1,500 damage needed. If not, Mr. Kenedy won't have a lot of health left, and you should be able to finish him off easily.

Of course, you'll want to keep yourself healed in the meantime. All of my wizards wear a Troll's Ear Pendant, which gives a 40% boost to all healing spells cast.

I recommend an extra Ninja Pig (3 total) in case you get unlucky and one of the enemies puts up a Snow Shield on the same turn you choose Ninja Pig, before you get to cast it.

Defender
Aug 07, 2009
you cant its a solo just like the death people and life people have ti kill freddy nine lives its a persanol school quest not everyk it was a body gets one i had it for mr incinarator i think it was school quest

Defender
May 30, 2009
colagada wrote:
Kenedy (one "n") the Klaw and his minion are both Myth-based monsters. They use various attacks. Of course, they're both resistant to direct Myth magic and vulnerable to Ice magic. Naturally, they can cast Snow Shields on themselves.

The easiest way to handle the fight, if you have Crowns, is to hire three henchmen (none Myth). Even three level 20 will work.

If you don't have or don't want to use Crowns, try this:

1) Go to the Bazaar and buy 3 Ninja Pig treasure cards (they cost about 350 coins each) and put them in your Spell Deck's sideboard. The sideboard should have no other cards in it. Also, buy the cheapest Ice wand (45 or 50 coins), and equip the wand.

2) Now load your deck with Myth Prisms, Myth Traps, Mythblades, a couple of Cyclops, and of course Fairy cards and perhaps a few Myth Shields (Tower Shields would be better if you trained that)

When you start battle, use a Prism on the minion and a Mythblade on yourself. Don't bother with the Myth trap for the minion. Now knock off any Snow Shields with the Ice wand spell cards. If there aren't any Snow Shields on the Minion, and you have 5 pips, discard something you don't need and draw a Ninja Pig card and cast it on the minion. With the Ice damage boost, that should do well over the 1,000 damage needed and finish off the minion.

Now put down a Prism and Trap on Mr. Kenedy (be sure to use the Prism before the Trap!), and a Mythblade on yourself (at any time in the series of three buffs). When these are up, knock off any Snow Shields with the Ice wand spell cards and cast your Ninja Pig. The Ice boost may do more than 1,500 damage needed. If not, Mr. Kenedy won't have a lot of health left, and you should be able to finish him off easily.

Of course, you'll want to keep yourself healed in the meantime. All of my wizards wear a Troll's Ear Pendant, which gives a 40% boost to all healing spells cast.

I recommend an extra Ninja Pig (3 total) in case you get unlucky and one of the enemies puts up a Snow Shield on the same turn you choose Ninja Pig, before you get to cast it.

OK, I'm a bit confused here. I have a myth grand and it's been a long time since I've done this quest (she was my first character) but this isn't making any sense to me. First, if you are battling a myth creature the school it would get a boost from would be STORM, not ICE. Second, it would not make any sense whatsoever for a myth boss to be shielding from ice unless the guard is fire and is putting an ice shield on the boss. Even then the ice shield wouldn't effect the convert (since it is converting to storm not ice) even if it were to be placed before you had the chance to convert. Third, if you cast a convert, add a trap, and then the boss places a STORM shield on, it will not take the shield as the order of the traps/shields coming off in the attack is first on/last off. That would be why it is important to place the convert on before they get a chance to shieldk or as colagada stated, purchase a STORM wand to knock off the shields.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Because they are Fire monsters who happened to be labeled as being from the Myth school, yet they do all the things a Fire-labeled monster will do. Nice, eh?

So on one point, you are correct that the person should not have to worry when the bosses put up a Snow Shield ... they can just ignore it.

Survivor
Jul 30, 2010
Im a myth wizard and i've done that task already. I'd be happy to help you but i don't have text chat by the way. ( i might get it if my parents agree though)