Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Katzenstein's Lab Bugged?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 28, 2009
I ran through Katzenstein's Lab with two other people. All 3 of us were getting updates throughout the dungeon, as we expected. At the final turnin, to talk to Watson back on the Scotland Yard roof, the other two were able to do so successfully. As soon as I left Katzenstein's Lab itself to talk to Watson, it reset back to "Talk to Watson in Katzenstein's Lab" -- the first step in the dungeon -- and of course, he was no longer there, as we had already completed the dungeon. :(

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Lyongod wrote:
I ran through Katzenstein's Lab with two other people. All 3 of us were getting updates throughout the dungeon, as we expected. At the final turnin, to talk to Watson back on the Scotland Yard roof, the other two were able to do so successfully. As soon as I left Katzenstein's Lab itself to talk to Watson, it reset back to "Talk to Watson in Katzenstein's Lab" -- the first step in the dungeon -- and of course, he was no longer there, as we had already completed the dungeon. :(

I almost every single dungeon, everyone must all talk to the first NPC to update their "external" quest. The updates you saw were only the "internal" quests. See my post to another player explaining the same concept, just a different dungeon.

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/47364.ftl#264606