Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Katzensteins Lab

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 24, 2012
So I just finished Knights Court, I got the quest for Katzensteins Lab. I did the whole thing but not the end were I would defeat Dr. Katzenstein. I went around him and did the frogs quest and then I talked to the clock work, and Dr. Katzenstein and his minion were standing there on either side of the clockwork. Then I defeated Dr. Katzenstein, I got the quest from the frog guy to find Mewairties hide out, the picture clearly shows Big Ben. I went to Big Ben and nothing happens, please tell me what I did wrong or what i need to do. I am really really confused and i want to go to mushu.

ps. I might have spelled Dr. Katzenstein and Mewairty wrong sorry if i did.

pss. My charactors name is Kyle StormBreaker see you around the spiral

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
tanban1234 wrote:
So I just finished Knights Court, I got the quest for Katzensteins Lab. I did the whole thing but not the end were I would defeat Dr. Katzenstein. I went around him and did the frogs quest and then I talked to the clock work, and Dr. Katzenstein and his minion were standing there on either side of the clockwork. Then I defeated Dr. Katzenstein, I got the quest from the frog guy to find Mewairties hide out, the picture clearly shows Big Ben. I went to Big Ben and nothing happens, please tell me what I did wrong or what i need to do. I am really really confused and i want to go to mushu.

ps. I might have spelled Dr. Katzenstein and Mewairty wrong sorry if i did.

pss. My charactors name is Kyle StormBreaker see you around the spiral

All info you need is here:
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Weird_Science
By the way, you will have to do the Clockworks before Big Ben.