Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Katzensteins Lab

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 24, 2012
So I just finished Knights Court, I got the quest for Katzensteins Lab. I did the whole thing but not the end were I would defeat Dr. Katzenstein. I went around him and did the frogs quest and then I talked to the clock work, and Dr. Katzenstein and his minion were standing there on either side of the clockwork. Then I defeated Dr. Katzenstein, I got the quest from the frog guy to find Mewairties hide out, the picture clearly shows Big Ben. I went to Big Ben and nothing happens, please tell me what I did wrong or what i need to do. I am really really confused and i want to go to mushu.

ps. I might have spelled Dr. Katzenstein and Mewairty wrong sorry if i did.

pss. My charactors name is Kyle StormBreaker see you around the spiral

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
tanban1234 wrote:
So I just finished Knights Court, I got the quest for Katzensteins Lab. I did the whole thing but not the end were I would defeat Dr. Katzenstein. I went around him and did the frogs quest and then I talked to the clock work, and Dr. Katzenstein and his minion were standing there on either side of the clockwork. Then I defeated Dr. Katzenstein, I got the quest from the frog guy to find Mewairties hide out, the picture clearly shows Big Ben. I went to Big Ben and nothing happens, please tell me what I did wrong or what i need to do. I am really really confused and i want to go to mushu.

ps. I might have spelled Dr. Katzenstein and Mewairty wrong sorry if i did.

pss. My charactors name is Kyle StormBreaker see you around the spiral

All info you need is here:
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Weird_Science
By the way, you will have to do the Clockworks before Big Ben.