Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

katz lab

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 20, 2009
katz lab is really hard. my friend who I ALWAYS do hard quests on, seth battlesphire (he, in real life is my friend and showed me wizard101) is stuck on the ironworks and I don't have the time to help him. I need some cool level 50 to help me. and I can't find a dumb chimney to open the weird door. and from what I heard katzestein has 2000 heath! also when I don't have any friends to help me I summon those henchmen from the crown shop and I only have 134 crowns left! so if you are some cool level 40+ please help. thanks.

Defender
Aug 30, 2009
It's true, Katzenstein does have 2,000 health. I am only Lv. 37, but i could help.

Cody Stormcaster
Lv. 37 Thaumaturge
Blood of the Giants

Survivor
Jan 07, 2010
ambybob wrote:
katz lab is really hard. my friend who I ALWAYS do hard quests on, seth battlesphire (he, in real life is my friend and showed me wizard101) is stuck on the ironworks and I don't have the time to help him. I need some cool level 50 to help me. and I can't find a dumb chimney to open the weird door. and from what I heard katzestein has 2000 heath! also when I don't have any friends to help me I summon those henchmen from the crown shop and I only have 134 crowns left! so if you are some cool level 40+ please help. thanks.

i could help i know all my spells and i know how to heal devin redust lvl43 :)

Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
I fought him once and barely survived. If you need help destroying that overgrown furball, tell me when you plan to attack.

Wolf Shadowgem
Lv 31 Magus Necromancer

don't sweat about healing spells. i got that covered with an awsome spell called Sacrifice.Not even life wizards have it. And I can Animate minions.

P.S My friend Angus Firepyre can also help. He is a Level 50 Pyromancer.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
zz00 wrote:
It's true, Katzenstein does have 2,000 health. I am only Lv. 37, but i could help.

Cody Stormcaster
Lv. 37 Thaumaturge
Blood of the Giants

Smogger, the 'secret' boss in the Lab has a lot more, but is worth the fight. You shouldn't have a lot of problems at your level in the 'Lab', just watch the patterns of the street runners and you really only have three battles (four with Smogger).

If you do need help, just ask for help out by the fountain...

Delver
May 31, 2009
I can help (level 39 myth) I slaughtered every machine there just because I could (working for a badge). But if you do it with others load up on all spells and heals and the fifth chimney is all the back before the split in the second section. do not forget to beat the boss after Kaz it wil give you another badge. Be fully healed as Kaz and the big boss after are storm / lots of fizzle lots of damage.

Survivor
Aug 08, 2009
i could help im actually working on it now im only lvl 35 fire but i know big combos and im really strong for a lvl 35

Explorer
Sep 20, 2009
I'm planning my assault the next time I have more than an hour to play. I have 15,038 crowns to help me+I have the animate spell. also I have a pet called brave piggle witch gives me a unicorn spell. my other healing spells are: sacrifice and pixie. see you in the spiral!

Benjamin Dragonpants
level 30
magus necromancer
hero of krokotopia

p.s. seth battlespire is done with the ironworks.

Defender
May 18, 2009
Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
I could help I'm lvl 50 but am usually avalible for dungeons on the weekends. But you have to tell me when, time zone, date, meeting place, realm, etc. You can choose either my sorcerer (50) or my pyromancer (46).

Kestrel Ghostwalker~ lvl 50 Grandmaster sorcerer
Keena firefountain~ lvl 46 Master Pyromancer

Survivor
Feb 23, 2010

Smogger, the 'secret' boss in the Lab has a lot more, but is worth the fight. You shouldn't have a lot of problems at your level in the 'Lab', just watch the patterns of the street runners and you really only have three battles (four with Smogger).

If you do need help, just ask for help out by the fountain...

Thank you for telling us about Smogger. When I found him I thought I was sure to perish but, with help from my friendly and helpful Mander, I managed to win the fight!
Tasha Foehammer Lvl 33 Sorceror

Explorer
Jun 03, 2009
ambybob wrote:
i will help you. michael sprite shard lv47.

Survivor
Sep 09, 2009
so i spent the last 3 hours asking for help and no one responded. its like half the community is looking for a boy or looking for a girl. REALY? hurts and katz lab is rediculously hard :(. so if anyone wants to help me id really really really appreciate it. been playing about a total of almost a month. lv 33 almost 34 death school ice/life backups. ill be on all of sunday morning till around 3pm central time

Aaron DarkWraith
lv 33 Deathschool

Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
zz00 wrote:

Cody Stormcaster
Lv. 37 Thaumaturge
Blood of the Giants

could you help me to because every time i try i die.

p.s. my name is Mathew skull hunter. tell me some were to meet and a time (Sunday and Saturday I'm open.) and i will be there. :)

Explorer
Sep 20, 2009
my assualt will happen on saturday, april 17. 5:30-7:30. atlantic coast timeline. see you there!

benjamin dragonpants
level 31
necromancer

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Explorer
Nov 07, 2009
i don't think katz is that hard at all, i did it with only my sister and one person helping with the first battle. It only took us an hour, as long as you have enough potion katz is relatively easy

Survivor
Nov 13, 2009
i got katz lab on thursday and i tried and it is impossible, so i went on wizard101 website i find this, on saturday, can you tell me what realm it is on and i will meet you there.

samuel skullblood
lv.32
necromancer.

Survivor
Mar 25, 2010
Wasn't easy; but solo'ed Katz lab and got Smogger as well.

Not sure if I would have found Smogger without noticing this thread, thanks to those who shared.

Survivor
Nov 13, 2009
Explorer
Sep 20, 2009
thank you for all your help in katz lab! I'm done wth marlybone now!

~benjamin dragonpants~
level 33
mastermind

Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
Please help with the lab i will be waiting by the fountain in reation square all day on saturday just look for Samuel Shadowblood if you help me win it i will pay with good treasure cards and gve you tips if you don't allready knw them.

Survivor
Apr 10, 2010
Everyone seems to be terrified of this place, but it's not really all that bad if you're careful and you pay attention. The keys aren't all that hard to find. For one thing, there is the white lettering above them--that ALWAYS means something is important. I am a level 34 (almost 35 now) Life mage, and I just completed a full-solo run. If you drop a marker by the doors when you go to do the next bit of things, it makes it easier, because then you can just port back to the door when you have the code or whatever. I probably had more trouble with the spider boss than with anything else, including Dr. Katz, because it's life-element and my deck is stacked completely life. I threw in prisms, but they took forever to come up!

--Cassandra Starblade, 34 Life

Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
katz is not hard but if you want a real challenge go to kensington park with 2,000 street enemies everywhere lots of bosses and a tower i beat it barely but it gives a nice badge

Defender
Dec 21, 2008
I also had some trouble when I was doing Katz Lab. I beat it by teleporting to my friend who was battling Kat so I just skip all the other things of the dungeon and I just battled him with my friend and he got OWNED.

-Luke ThunderShade Level 33 myth wizard