Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Jaquces the scratcher is to hard!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 19, 2010
I'm a level 36 ice wizard and Jaquces the scratcher is to hard
does anyone have strategies for me?

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Use ice prisms, have a fire wand equipped, have some ice shields and ice dispels, use treasure cards, wear the best gear with ice damage and power pip percentage and even resist. Also, get friends to help, if your friends cant help try going to the commons and saying " i need help with a boss" Hey, sometimes you have no choice i got some one to help me with malistaire by asking Good luck

Survivor
Feb 25, 2013
i know this isn't really a help, but i did that quest when i was probably about level 27, and it's not super hard. Just keep trying over and over again, and eventually, you'll get it

Survivor
May 24, 2009
I would recomend using Death on his minion also go 2 the bizzar and get the necklas thats gives you hydra (forgot what its called) it helped me so much. Use defence and strike once you can use your strongest card. Every time you save up for a card only use defensive cards.

Joushua Battleheart, level 37 Death

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Fire Elf the living daylights out of him. He spams tower like no tomorrow, and Fire Elf scrubs away shields and keeps on ticking. It's cheap at the bazaar - load up on tc Fire Elves and go nuts. Or if you prefer, spend the two train points to get this spell permanently.

It is one of the most cost-effective damage spells in the game, for all levels. Well worth the train points to have this to whittle down those monolithic ice monsters with massive health and tons of towers.

Also useful against the horrid amount of storm dudes you find in Kensington Park - sometimes a little heat is needed to whittle them down.

All else fails, find a pyro to help you out.

Defender
Feb 16, 2010
what i did is get a friend and while i went for the boss since im ahe went for the henchman. main lesson here is get some friends and spread the monsters evenly. for example:

you go for henchman
friend go for boss
or visa verse when you do that once the henchman is out the boss is easy to take out
do this for bosses you cant get past alone.

hope this helped

Survivor
Apr 13, 2013
When I am level 33and I beat him easy because he kept on using the frost beetle, snow serpent, and evil snowman so i don't know what your talking about

Survivor
May 12, 2009
jonothan rosesinge... on Mar 16, 2013 wrote:
I'm a level 36 ice wizard and Jaquces the scratcher is to hard
does anyone have strategies for me?
want help from a lvl 83 myth

Survivor
Feb 02, 2013
I did him easy on a level 23 myth both times. I also managed him on my ice wizard, don't remember which level..
And my death wizard. If you can't manage him, then I'd recommend getting help. However, he is NOT too hard, proven by the hundreds of thousands of people who have defeated him. He won't be nerfed anytime soon.

Explorer
Jan 12, 2012
If at first you don't succeed, try again. If you fail again, try again again. If you fail again again, throw crowns at all your problems.
Hunter Spellstone lvl 40 Master(almost accidently typed lvl 404 lol)

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
I defeated him at level 29, it was very easy. It helps to have a Pyromancer with you ( I'm one) because they get boost, and Jaques doesn't out on to many fire shields. If not, get some legit and semi-spammable fire attack cards like Fire Elf.

Happy Spellcasting!