Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

IS this a Good Level to be in Marley Bone?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 19, 2008
Hey everyone! I am in MB world right now. I am a Level 24
and I am just Got the quest to Iorn Works :? I am Balance Wizard and I dont like Side Quests ESPECIALLY MB. Am I good for my level please help me. If you can actaully Help me In Game that would be great Thanks!

Edward Night Lvl 24- Balance

Adherent
May 20, 2010
No, it's not good, and it will get tougher for you as you go along. Skipping the side quests will mean you'll be underpowered throughout the game. While you can do just the storyline quests and finish the game, you'll probably need to have help at various points. Also, you won't get much past level 45 (until Celestia comes out) without doing some side quests.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
As a Balance wiz you should be okay to handle MB, but difficult to do.

The question is why not do the side quests? Are you in a hurry to get to the final battle within a few weeks of play?

Explorer
Apr 04, 2010
mychiller wrote:
Hey everyone! I am in MB world right now. I am a Level 24
and I am just Got the quest to Iorn Works :? I am Balance Wizard and I dont like Side Quests ESPECIALLY MB. Am I good for my level please help me. If you can actaully Help me In Game that would be great Thanks!

Edward Night Lvl 24- Balance

WOAH! Lvl 24 at the IronWorks= bad XD My Death wizard JUST and I mean JUST started MB and he is LVL 27! I sugest you do some side quests(And to anyone who askes, I already beat the game once) ;)

Delver
Jan 29, 2009
MikeStrath wrote:
As a Balance wiz you should be okay to handle MB, but difficult to do.

The question is why not do the side quests? Are you in a hurry to get to the final battle within a few weeks of play?
mike,he started in 2008

Gavin Battlehorn lv 50 death former pvp knight :)