Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is This a Good Level to a Be in MB?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 19, 2008
Now I am level 29 2/3 Balance. I am working on side quest and have done Officer mc Ruffs and Abigail Doodle ( or something) Quests. I am at knights court. Am I a good level. What should I do? and what level were you at the time
:-o

Delver
Jan 29, 2009
mychiller wrote:
Now I am level 29 2/3 Balance. I am working on side quest and have done Officer mc Ruffs and Abigail Doodle ( or something) Quests. I am at knights court. Am I a good level. What should I do? and what level were you at the time
youre fine now

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
mychiller wrote:
i was level 26

Survivor
Jul 29, 2009
Well, I was in Knights court when I was lvl 33..guess you are a bit early. It's good to be a higher lvl in lower areas so u can defeat the game at a higher lvl instead of having to lvl up when you have few or no quests.. You should try to get every side quest you can to lvl up. -Chelsea fairystrider Lvl 39 diviner. Hi to all that know me!!!!!!

Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
Even though I haven't been able to unlock Marleybone, I've been going back and forth from 'porting to my friends. I'm level 28, so I can't answer you right away.

Survivor
Apr 08, 2010
wat level do u have to be to go to marleybone??????????

level 30 death ryan deathbringer

Survivor
Oct 05, 2010
Survivor
Jan 16, 2010
likeluigi123 wrote:
mychiller wrote:
youre fine now

I am not sure what level to be to get to MB, but i port back and forth every now and then

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
clayface676 wrote:
wat level do u have to be to go to marleybone??????????

level 30 death ryan deathbringer

I was level 25 I think,u don't hav to be a certain level u just had to finish krkotopia, grizzlehiem is optional btw