Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is there a library in Marleybone?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
I am pretty sure there is one in every world :?

I have not checked so i can not be sure :?

Explorer
Jul 12, 2008
There is no library in Marleybone and I've never found one in Mooshu either.

Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
Survivor
Aug 31, 2008
Actually, it is confirmed there is no library in Marleybone. Nor is there a pet shop, but I think you knew that already.

I believe it has something to do with the Marleybonian culture. They prefer to use gadgets and mechinary instead of magic. So, since the library sells treasure cards, it is considered a building for people who study magic.

Survivor
Jan 21, 2009
i read somewhere that there is only 2 libraries currently in all of wizard 101. That would be the one in wizard city and krok place

Administrator
It does make sense that there would be a library in Marleybone, however at this time, there are only libraries in Wizard City and Krokotopia.

Maybe the dogs have trouble not chewing the corners of all the books...

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Defender
Oct 19, 2008
Doesn't DRAGONSPYRE have a ruined library, that still counts!

Survivor
Apr 24, 2009
SliverStream wrote:
Actually, it is confirmed there is no library in Marleybone. Nor is there a pet shop, but I think you knew that already.

I believe it has something to do with the Marleybonian culture. They prefer to use gadgets and mechinary instead of magic. So, since the library sells treasure cards, it is considered a building for people who study magic.

Your answer makes sense. It also makes me wonder why the librarian in Wizard City is a dog.

Survivor
Apr 18, 2009
If Marleybonians don't use magic and therefore shouldn't and don't have a library, then where'd the balance trainer in Wizard City learn the spells he teaches?

Survivor
Sep 01, 2008
cjs1092 wrote:
If Marleybonians don't use magic and therefore shouldn't and don't have a library, then where'd the balance trainer in Wizard City learn the spells he teaches?
he went to ravenwood then went to krok

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
goldfish8 wrote:
Doesn't DRAGONSPYRE have a ruined library, that still counts!

I think it was the hat shop maybe,goldfish8