Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I'm having a problem with Knight's Court

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 10, 2009
I have tried Knight's Court and it is jumpy. Sort of starts and stops. I have went there earlier and everything worked ok. Then a couple of days ago I started having problems. I have reported it as a "bug" but no one has contacted me. Is anyone one else having problems?

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
987duke987 wrote:
I have tried Knight's Court and it is jumpy. Sort of starts and stops. I have went there earlier and everything worked ok. Then a couple of days ago I started having problems. I have reported it as a "bug" but no one has contacted me. Is anyone one else having problems?

There have been many questions like this on the boards on various portions of the game. Usually it turns out that it is a hard/software problem not assoicated with the game. I switched out cards on my main machine and almost all my problems cleared up (though I still have problems with slowing down when my machine decides to do something in the 'background'). My laptop has slightly different problems.

Try your character on a different computer (what are friends for, right? :-)) and see if you have the same problem. If so, probably game, if not, then hard/software.

Survivor
Aug 02, 2009
987duke987 wrote:

try switching to another realm that is emty

hope this helps!! :)

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
987duke987 wrote:

I have also found that turning off the quest helper will stop the jumping and stopping