Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I need help please

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 31, 2011
im level 29 and i cant get into marleybone even though i have 2 quests that say i need to get there. "marleybone calling" and "burning books" . when i open my world get it says , wizard city, kroktopia,grizzleheim, and wysteria. and at bottom says 1/1. please help me

Administrator
You should be less concerned with Marleybone, since you still have work to do in Krokotopia. You are currently working on the quest "Tomb of Storms" that was given to you by Sergeant Major Talbot in The Krokotopia Oasis.

You must complete all your required quests in Krokotopia before you will be given the Spiral Key to enter Marleybone.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Nov 04, 2010
TheCubanGuy on Aug 29, 2013 wrote:
im level 29 and i cant get into marleybone even though i have 2 quests that say i need to get there. "marleybone calling" and "burning books" . when i open my world get it says , wizard city, kroktopia,grizzleheim, and wysteria. and at bottom says 1/1. please help me
The same thing's for me too, I'm level 30 and I can't go to Marley Bone yet. iI have the same worlds as TheCubanGuy, wizard city, grizzleheim, wysteria, and kroktopia. please help me too.

Administrator
cowbellerina on Aug 31, 2013 wrote:
The same thing's for me too, I'm level 30 and I can't go to Marley Bone yet. iI have the same worlds as TheCubanGuy, wizard city, grizzleheim, wysteria, and kroktopia. please help me too.
And just like many others, you are currently working on the mainline quest "The Key to the Temple" given to you by Ghost of Krokhotep in the Well of Spirits.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jul 10, 2013
Hi, Just trying to figure out how to get to Marleybone! I have a quest to go but nothing will let me go, Can you tell me what i need to do to go!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Sdailey2 on Sep 22, 2013 wrote:
Hi, Just trying to figure out how to get to Marleybone! I have a quest to go but nothing will let me go, Can you tell me what i need to do to go!
I'm going to take a wild guess here, and say that you are still working on quests in Krokotopia, and you haven't gained access to Marleybone yet.

Many times in the game, we get a quest (maybe from our school professor), to go to an area that we have not opened yet. If you continue to follow the storyline, you will eventually open the next world (Wizard City, then Krokotopia, then Marleybone, and so on).

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
How many different ways must people be told the same thing regarding world access? You must finish the storyline quest to obtain the spiral door key. You level has nothing to do with it. I'm pretty sure this topic come up in forums at least 3 times a week.