Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I need help in Katzenstein's Lab!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 01, 2010
nickolous123 wrote:
Oxnhorse wrote:
I am a level 42 ice wizard and haven't been able to conquer the dungeon as well.

I need help. I made it to the boss and asked for help, but no one would help me.

Timothy Pearlflower

I would love to help tell me when to meat during weekend katz's lab is so hard.

i will help too! i'm Victoria GoldenGem lvl 40 and i just did the dungeon with my 2 friends plus there is this other guy in the lab left of the dr. he's spose to give a pet but you need tofind some wood. i found some but it wont let me across so if you can try to help me on that part ill help you
:D tell me which realm and time and date :D

Survivor
Apr 30, 2010
I'd be happy to help with Katzenstein's lab. I already did it, but I didn't know about the boss after Katzenstein. I am available from 12:30 PM to 4:00 PM Mountain Time on Friday. Just let me know when and where you'd like to meet.

Joseph Starbringer Level 36 Ice

Survivor
Apr 30, 2010
If anyone would like to join me I plan to be at the entrance to Katz lab at 12:30 PM Mountain Time today (June 18). I'll be in the Kelvin realm.

Regards,

Joseph Starbringer Level 37 Ice

Survivor
Aug 11, 2009
I can help! I've done that quest before! My name is Connor Raveneyes. I have a Chestnut Pony and a dragon. I'm usually at Mooshu, but you'll see me at the Bazaar every so often. Ask me there.

Survivor
Apr 24, 2009
adamkrzos wrote:
I am a level 36 ice wizard and i am still stuck on Katzenstein's Lab. So if you want to join a group tell me on the reply.

I know yor pain and also everyone beat the addons first (guys like the opponents henchman) in doungeons cause then they are not there if you die go back with out logging out or waiting 30 mins he or she is not there . Sorry so I will help you on saturday June 26th :D.
P.S. it is SO HARD !

Explorer
Aug 23, 2009
i also need help in katzensteins lab, i am a lvl 33 pyromancer wearing a novice cloak after a IDIOTIC THING I DID! so if anyone is willing join a team with me i will be most greatful.

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
adamkrzos wrote:
I am a level 36 ice wizard and i am still stuck on Katzenstein's Lab. So if you want to join a group tell me on the reply.

I would love to help. Plz post wat Date Time Realm Area and Place where we should meet. (USA central time) I was also stuck in Katzenstien's Lab with a LEVEL 36 DEATH WIZARD none of my friends had time to help i dont play him anymore.
Sincerley,
Ryan LotusGarden Level 32 Balance Maguc Sorcerer (I have already beaten Dr. Von Katzenstein's Lab, he has 2000 Health be prepared!)

Survivor
Jul 08, 2010
Yes please this place is a pain if anyone can help please tell me my guys name is Adam TitanBlade and send me a friend code to help me

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
tina431 wrote:
I would glady help. I also have to defeat
Dr. Von Katzenstein.

I am a Level 31 Balance wizard called Jason Sprite with Storm as my secondary school. Tell me when and where to meet to do Katz. Lab.

Awsome! Balance is such an awsome school! I am Level 32 Balance Wizard called Ryan LotusGarden also finsihed with Katzenstien Lab!

GO BALANCE :-) :) :)

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
I need help thare two i'm a level 34 Fire wizard named Jennifer SunWalker and i would be glad to help you

Survivor
Sep 11, 2010
:)i really need help on katzinstiens lab if anyone can help please post a reaply to be my group and help me

Survivor
Sep 11, 2010
Mhbgc wrote:
I also need help there.Its petty easy, butafter a kill the kat, i have like 500 helth left and i cant kill the other guy.... so plz help Duncan DeathDust, lvl 31 necromancer
i willhelp andrew skysword level 30 necromancer

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
this is jordan swiftflame again. i have some advice. if you are stuck and have to solo, get Aall potions filled, use pvp to help practice against bosses. and do a couple of side quests. i did those and got to 35 opposed to 33 a while before, i ended up soloing it and breezed through mooshu. tell me date, time ( eastern ) and realm and i will help

good luck

jordan swiftflame level 55 necromancer
Briskbreeze champion
questing in celestia