Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I need help.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 24, 2009
I'm stuck on the quest, in which after you defeat O'Leary Nappers to get a Golden key, then when you try to get through the door with the lever, I can't get through for some reason, does it have to do with the chimneys with the interactable lights? If so, can you tell me what is turned on and what isn't? :?

Survivor
May 09, 2009
After you get the key and open the gate you need to talk to the cat again, he will then send you to fight another boss to get the combination which will allow you to get through.

Just make sure you pay attention to what the boss says and keep your eyes open all the time don't rush into or out of anything.

Survivor
Dec 30, 2008
CoolJB wrote:
I'm stuck on the quest, in which after you defeat O'Leary Nappers to get a Golden key, then when you try to get through the door with the lever, I can't get through for some reason, does it have to do with the chimneys with the interactable lights? If so, can you tell me what is turned on and what isn't? :?

when i fought the boss the code was snake bird beetle but idk if they changed it

Explorer
Jan 07, 2009
babyling2252 wrote:
CoolJB wrote:

when i fought the boss the code was snake bird beetle but idk if they changed it

I think it changed every time you play it.