Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I can´t pull the first lever

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 29, 2011
Hi everyone! so I am in Marleybone and I unlocked counterweight east. I had no friends online so I tried to did it alone. I talked to Gus and pull the lever. I defeated the "monsters" and I pull the next floor lever. But on the next one I got killed, and now, when I try to go into the dungeon and pull the first lever, I can´t. I check my quests and inmediatly, when I´m in the dungeon it´s not talk to Gus is (I don´t remember the exact name) defeat clocktower.
HELP!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
AlexisShadow99 wrote:
Hi everyone! so I am in Marleybone and I unlocked counterweight east. I had no friends online so I tried to did it alone. I talked to Gus and pull the lever. I defeated the "monsters" and I pull the next floor lever. But on the next one I got killed, and now, when I try to go into the dungeon and pull the first lever, I can´t. I check my quests and inmediatly, when I´m in the dungeon it´s not talk to Gus is (I don´t remember the exact name) defeat clocktower.
HELP!

You shouldn't need to pull any of the levers you have already done again. Even if you get killed; as long as you get back in the dungeon quickly. Try just going up and dueling where you left off.