Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I am at Knights Court, how far away am i from moos

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
I am at knights court and i am stating to get impatient, how far away am i away am i from mooshu?

Squire
Dec 02, 2008
(Krokotopia)

Hyde Park
Chelsea Court
The Ironworks
Newgate Prison
Knight's Court
Katzenstein's Lab
Counterweight East
Counterweight West
Big Ben

(Mooshu)

You could have more or less learned that from the access pass price list on the web page, though it wouldn't have told you that Kensington is optional while you have to do the rest.

Explorer
Nov 20, 2008
not far but you still need to do

beat knights court
beat katzenstein
beat east counterweight
beat westcounterweight
and beat big ben

than you can go to mooshu best if you get friends to help btw there all instance

Explorer
Nov 20, 2008

Quizzical wrote:
(Krokotopia)

Hyde Park
Chelsea Court
The Ironworks
Newgate Prison
Knight's Court
Katzenstein's Lab
Counterweight East
Counterweight West
Big Ben

(Mooshu)

You could have more or less learned that from the access pass price list on the web page, though it wouldn't have told you that Kensington is optional while you have to do the rest.

i just notice something on your name it says initaite and i was wondering how did you get that are you lvl 50 or is it because you aswerd a lot of question?

Squire
Dec 02, 2008
warlockwizardmage wrote:
i just notice something on your name it says initaite and i was wondering how did you get that are you lvl 50 or is it because you aswerd a lot of question?

I think the threshold is 250 forum posts. Most forums that assign ranks based on the number of posts let you gain a few ranks at low numbers, but this one doesn't.

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
Truth be told someone has 750 posts and its not a staff but it was a beta.