Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how to open the gate after talking to baxtar

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 16, 2012
I talk to him but then after that i can't go in through the door
help me!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Ak Kim on Mar 27, 2013 wrote:
help me!
Watch for the "clues" to open doors, etc. There are two bosses you fight, and they give you the clues to open the doors.

1. Fight Firegut. Get first combination (sun, bird, tree, beetle). Go back to Watson and open first door. (This will stay open as long as you don't leave the dungeon.) To open the door, there are 4 plaques hanging on the walls alongside the first door. (NOTE: They are very hard to see on my computer. I have to walk right up to each one to see what image is on each plaque.) Press "x" in front of each plaque following the first combination you just got.

2. Second door is locked. Watson says to go fight Clanker. Get the SECOND combination from Clanker. Return to Watson. He says to open the second door. Use the 4 plaques again, with the SECOND combination from Clanker (tree, sun, bird, beetle).

After you open the second door, it stays open as long as you don't leave the dungeon.

Hope this helps.

*Edit: note to moderators* Oops. I think I goofed. I'm not sure this is the right quest. Please delete my reply. Thank you.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Ak Kim on Mar 27, 2013 wrote:
help me!
Read the clues and instructions given you. This is not difficult.
This is the first quest:
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:No_Entry
Click on the "leads to" link for each step of Ironworks.