Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How to get Hero of Marleybones Badge

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 01, 2012
Hello everyone, I am on level 40 Pyromancer and when I finished Marleybone between levels 34-35, I defeated the Big Ben, so I went to headmaster Ambrose and he gave me the keys to Mooshu, but I noticed that I have'nt got the badge hero of marleybone I dont get; whats up with that

Administrator
Our fansites have this type of information, young Wizard. Visit http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Basic:Badges and you can learn from that site what you've missed.

community@wizard101.com
Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
world776 on Jan 25, 2013 wrote:
Hello everyone, I am on level 40 Pyromancer and when I finished Marleybone between levels 34-35, I defeated the Big Ben, so I went to headmaster Ambrose and he gave me the keys to Mooshu, but I noticed that I have'nt got the badge hero of marleybone I dont get; whats up with that
Maybe you can check this list that shows Marleybone quests, and you might find something you missed:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33900

Hope this helps.

Survivor
Apr 20, 2010
Well, as far as I know there isn't a "Hero of Marlybone" badge, but you DO get the Mastermind badge when you beat Big Ben, as well as the Oni Slayer badge for defeating the Jade Oni.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
sandb1 on Jan 30, 2013 wrote:
Well, as far as I know there isn't a "Hero of Marlybone" badge, but you DO get the Mastermind badge when you beat Big Ben, as well as the Oni Slayer badge for defeating the Jade Oni.
Did you check out the link that Professor Greyrose posted in her reply above?

It lists "Basic Badges", and there most definitely is a "Hero of Marleybone" badge.