Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How many people like Marleybone?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
I like MB and also my friend.I wonder what the Ratings are though.Lots of people go there but I do NOT know if they like it.These are my Ratings(******).I give MB a 6 Stars.I love the houses and quests.

Please respond Gamma
Sincerly,
Nicholas MythCaster :-D

Explorer
Dec 14, 2008
Erm... I suspected that rating to be a little bit higher but anyways I'd give it a (*********) 9/10 because of how you can get in battles so easily on the roofs.

Zachary Green
Grandmaster Death Wizard

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
nickx57 wrote:
I like MB and also my friend.I wonder what the Ratings are though.Lots of people go there but I do NOT know if they like it.These are my Ratings(******).I give MB a 6 Stars.I love the houses and quests.

Please respond Gamma
Sincerly,
Nicholas MythCaster :D

I give it a quarter of one star. Dude, no one likes MB, and if you do.....you're crazy.

Defender
Dec 17, 2008
I personally disliked Marleybone. It was so long, and for me, pretty boring lol. I've gone through it twice, on my level 50 storm wizard, and on my level 49 life wizard. On my second time through, I skipped all the side quests, and finished it in 3 days. I was exceptionally happy to be done with it, but now that I've finished with DS, I have to go back to MB to finish quests there for level 50 lol.

The part I disliked most was Katzenstein's lab, where it was so hard to avoid battles, and the whole museum quest (both counterweights, and big ben) because they were so long, and pretty difficult too.

Overall, i give Marleybone a 3/10 (***).

Delver
Jun 30, 2009
(***) 3/10 stars.

The quests there for some wizards are hard.
-It's hard if you are a beginner and you are in that world, you don't know the main story line ( I have 3 wizards, I am used to it..)

-You get caught to easily.
-No sidewalks
-The Bosses are harder than they should be.
-The Towers (I.E: Big Ben, Counterweight West, East..) Are to difficult for some people.

-There are to many Instances, like Katzenstein's Lab, And all of the other places...

I do enjoy the creatures there, and I LOVE the boss drops.I got a water fountain from Jaques the Scratcher!!!

Survivor
May 16, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
nickx57 wrote:

Please respond Gamma
Sincerly,
Nicholas MythCaster :D

I give it a quarter of one star. Dude, no one likes MB, and if you do.....you're crazy.

Dont go off stereotyping buddy. Its my favorite world and everyone has an opinion. For example, i absolutely HATE mooshu. its just a super long grindfest.

Explorer
Dec 14, 2008
Do we have to go over this again?

WALK IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROOFS!
The quests are easy and i change my mind about getting in the battle.
I LOVE MARLEYBONE!

Zachary Green