Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How long until the end?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 31, 2010
I am on Ironworks and i know you then go to scotland yard. About how much time in hours will it take me to finish? (not including big ben, because that will take me forever!)

Kiera Dreamleaf level 26 diviner

Adherent
May 20, 2010
The amount of time depends on your level, school, whether you solo or have a group, and on how well you play.

You have a good ways to go yet. If memory serves me, after Ironworks there's Scotland Yard, Newgate Prison, Knight's Court, Katzenstein's Lab, the Counterweights, and Big Ben. All in all, you're probably about halfway done when you finish Ironworks.

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
colagada wrote:
The amount of time depends on your level, school, whether you solo or have a group, and on how well you play.

You have a good ways to go yet. If memory serves me, after Ironworks there's Scotland Yard, Newgate Prison, Knight's Court, Katzenstein's Lab, the Counterweights, and Big Ben. All in all, you're probably about halfway done when you finish Ironworks.

That sounds about right, MB from what I have seen is the make it or break it world of the game thus far. Either you end up completing it or you get bored/tired/frustrated and give up. Post Ironworks aside from Big Ben fun it is pretty much downhill, so keep your spirits up, MS is nice, bright and vibrant, in stark contrast from the dull, drab, and depressing environment of MB.

Defender
Dec 31, 2010
thanks, im in mooshu now!

Tips for others

Not as hard as it seems(big ben) especially if you go in with another person

there is a whole floor filled with red and blue wisps for your enjoyment halfway up

Pay attention to the glowing signs on the way up

The bosses at the top are agony wrath, meowclarity, and a clockwork wizard.

Kiera Dreamleaf level 30 diviner