Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help with counter weight west and big ben?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 16, 2009
Yeah... im really annoyed right now. i try over and over again to solo this place and end up dieing no matter what i try. and when i look for someone to help me it just ends up getting me more annoyed because i haven't seen ANYONE in the museum. i'v even waited as long as six HOURS waiting for at lest someone to enter. i even went as far as to ask for help in regret square... and nothing. i barly saw more then twenty people in the same amount of time and in the most crowed realm! quite a few times i'd ask someone in the commons... and everytime they left me or we ended up dieing... :? and even if i DID get past that place i would have to solo big ben or do this all over again! :x i had to solo ALL of krock for the same reason. :?anyway i'm sure i'm not the only one with this problem. but can anyone help me? or at lest give me some solo tips?

Nathan MoonGlade
lvl 28 life

Adherent
May 20, 2010
The best two tips I can give are these:

1) Put down a teleport mark every few floors. If you're defeated or run low on something, you can then teleport out, fill your Health, Mana, and Potion bottles, and teleport back in. As long as you're not gone more than 5 or so minutes, none of the enemies you defeated will be there when you get back, and you can run back to pick up where you left off.

2) Study each group of enemies that you come to and set your deck up for them.

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
O-O Aren't you little too low for Mooshu? No just joking, level doesn't matter. At level 18 you learn a Sprite Guardian don't you? Well bring him/her out! Or you can follow the suggestions from the second poster. If it still doesn't help, I'll help ya. Give me a time that we both can agree on.
Plus, which wizard should I use if you need my help?

(1) Level 55 Life student
(2) Level 44 Balance student
(3) Level 33 Storm student
(4) I don't think you would want a level 10 Death student.

Survivor
Sep 16, 2009
colagada wrote:
The best two tips I can give are these:

1) Put down a teleport mark every few floors. If you're defeated or run low on something, you can then teleport out, fill your Health, Mana, and Potion bottles, and teleport back in. As long as you're not gone more than 5 or so minutes, none of the enemies you defeated will be there when you get back, and you can run back to pick up where you left off.

2) Study each group of enemies that you come to and set your deck up for them.

thx for the tips. i already knew about the second one though. anyway thx for trying to help me.... but i still don't think with even that i could solo big ben ...

Survivor
Sep 16, 2009
Abbigail623 wrote:
O-O Aren't you little too low for Mooshu? No just joking, level doesn't matter. At level 18 you learn a Sprite Guardian don't you? Well bring him/her out! Or you can follow the suggestions from the second poster. If it still doesn't help, I'll help ya. Give me a time that we both can agree on.
Plus, which wizard should I use if you need my help?

(1) Level 55 Life student
(2) Level 44 Balance student
(3) Level 33 Storm student
(4) I don't think you would want a level 10 Death student.

THANK YOU! thank you so much! and yeah i already did the thing with the life fariy .... thing. anyway sorry i'm so late in typing a replay i never thought i would REALLY get someone to help me that and i was busy with some things. oh well i'm here now and i think you should think of a time because i'm free almost all the time. i'm even on at two o'clock in the mornings! and then we can talk. but i think a lvl 33 storm would be good... but for big ben i think we might need a little higher lvl. (i already did this place quite a few times so i already know what it has in store.) anyway yet again thanks see ya later then!