Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help, I'm stuck

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 10, 2016
I've completed every quest I've gotten so far in Marleybone except ones in Chelsea Court, only because I can't get there. I have completed every quest in Wizard City, Krokotopia, Grizzleheim, and Wysteria. Those are all that I have unlocked and I completed everything I could. I tired to use the quest finder but it finds 2 things only for me.... 1. is in Chelsea Court and I already can't get there, and 2. is a quest in Big Ben, which I also can't get into yet. Im a lvl 36 Necromancer, is it a level requirement or something I have no idea what to do and no quests besides those I can't do because I am unable to get into the required area. To answer the possible questions, yes I have checked to see if the ticket master will let me get a ticket, no ? or quests anywhere. If anyone knows what I can do to get a new quest or something please let me know, all help is much appreciated.

Survivor
Sep 10, 2016
A friend who was lower level than me needed help in Ironwork and after finishing that I was able to go into Chelsea Court, without getting a ticket or a quest for it. I have no idea how or why it worked out that was but im questing again so I really don't care. So for anyone else with this problem, get somebody to go there and port to them, and if you can't go back on your own drop a mana teleport X.