Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help Im lost!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 22, 2009
ok, I just got the quest from the librarian that said to go into marleybone and get the book (For fire students). So I go the the door and I can not get the world it come up it only said the worlds I had before.
Any help??

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Champion
Feb 14, 2010
The quest from the librarian is a side quest.
You have to wait until you finish Krokotopia (main story line quests) before you get the portal key to Marleybone.

Historian
May 01, 2010
hp1055cm wrote:
The quest from the librarian is a side quest.
You have to wait until you finish Krokotopia (main story line quests) before you get the portal key to Marleybone.

are you talking about the fire minion quest? if you are, you need access to mb, and then you gotta finish hyde park to get in where you need (that, or you can have somebody take you to there)

Survivor
Jun 01, 2010
im extremely lost i didnt start any side quests but when i got up to some where around the ironworks my main quest just stopped plz help!

Adherent
May 20, 2010
percious09 wrote:
im extremely lost i didnt start any side quests but when i got up to some where around the ironworks my main quest just stopped plz help!

You should start your own thread for a question not related to what the opening poster was asking about.

We'd need more information, specifically the last storyline quest that you did. Check your quest log.

You can try going into the Ironworks again; you'll have to restart the instance.

Otherwise, go to Digmooore station and see if Sherlock Bones has anything to say. You can also try the ticket seller.