Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help! I can't defeat Gear Head!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 27, 2008
Gearhead is a really tough boss! I can't defeat him no matter what I do!!! He makes me so mad! Anyone know how to defeat this guy?

-Samuel Dragonblood, level 28 pyromancer

Explorer
Jan 03, 2010
dread213 wrote:
Gearhead is a really tough boss! I can't defeat him no matter what I do!!! He makes me so mad! Anyone know how to defeat this guy?

I know exactly how you feel. My advice is...
Get a high level friend [or friends] that will teleport to you. In front of the sigils,if one of your high level friends are on [or more],ask them to teleport to you. If they do, you'll have a better chance of defeating the nasty boss!
Believe me, I'm a Level 31 Pyromancer, and it was still hard with a grandmaster friend.

Now, I'm almost level 34, and it's still hard.

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
uh i defeated him on the first try by myself and i am storm he is not that tough ;) 8)

Survivor
Dec 27, 2008
joey110498 wrote:
uh i defeated him on the first try by myself and i am storm he is not that tough ;) 8)

Oh, come on! You must admit that you still might've some troubel with him, still!

Survivor
Dec 27, 2008
matty960 wrote:
dread213 wrote:

I know exactly how you feel. My advice is...
Get a high level friend [or friends] that will teleport to you. In front of the sigils,if one of your high level friends are on [or more],ask them to teleport to you. If they do, you'll have a better chance of defeating the nasty boss!
Believe me, I'm a Level 31 Pyromancer, and it was still hard with a grandmaster friend.

Well, you're lucky to have a cool friend like that. It's tough to come by one of those for me, now and these days. Believe me, I really don't know anyone who's like that, just to be honest. So, yeah, you most totally be like great friends with them. :-D