Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help for Kensington Park

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 01, 2009
Hello. I am looking for help with the dungeon Kensington Park. If anyone is willing, please contact me in-game for details.

Life Wizard, Level 44.

Survivor
Aug 11, 2009
hey its MCLARK and i would love to help! oh and if you read my message about shopping problem it was a glitch and it gave me my mone back :D

Explorer
Aug 09, 2009
Hey PasteKing, if you are trying to set up a group to help you get thru kensington park make sure to set a date(try to give a day in advance because of the delay with post) and the time you would like to meet. Also include your time zone and what realm you want to meet in. There are lots of us on the forum that dont mind helping out just give us a little info to meet you there.

Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
Whats up? I am Mary Dreamshade and was wonderig if I could come too. I really want the badge! I am an awesome fighter and I am powerful. If you set up a date please contact! I need to go there!

Mary Dreamshade Death level 46 "Goddess"

Survivor
Aug 11, 2009
i sound really stupid about that when i posted this i was new to the game and i thought you could read a problem that someone sent o by the way i ment to say money not mone

Survivor
Apr 23, 2009
I would LOVE to help you. I need help with that 2, please set up a time and date and a realm. Thank you,

Kimberly level 45 balance.

(PLEASE POST THIS NOW MODS )

Survivor
Aug 17, 2009
Hiya, I would like to give you a TIP

You will still pass MB without doing Kensington Park!!!

My friend level 50 Storm Nora did!
Plus you dont wanna do it trust me IT IS PURE CRAZY
I doubt you guys will survive its EXTREMELY hard

From Rebecca GolenFriend
Grandmaster Level 50 Ice Wizard

I hope I helped!