Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

HELP!!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
I need some help on MB. ive almost beaten it on my other account, but i need help on my new account. im a lvl 24 life and i especially need help on the bosses. right now im on shakes oleary. please help!

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
Are you asking for tips or someone to join you in battle? Can't commit to the latter but as for tips, get the spirit blades and traps from Niles. With these I was able to solo MB with my life wiz with little trouble. Even did the towers and Big Ben solo. Good luck!

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
addisoncrawford wrote:
Are you asking for tips or someone to join you in battle? Can't commit to the latter but as for tips, get the spirit blades and traps from Niles. With these I was able to solo MB with my life wiz with little trouble. Even did the towers and Big Ben solo. Good luck!

thx for the tips but actually im asking for help. i made it to big ben by myself and i'm also a higher level. my friend and i beat big ben but i didn't have the quest now i have to do it all over again im kinda mad plus im a low level all my friends were magus when they did mb im only lvl 28.