Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Getting to Chelsea Court

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 29, 2008
how do you get to chelsea court in marleybone...i need to get there for my quest but i can't
HELP SOON PLEASE

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
My Death wizard is level 28, and has a quest in Chelsea Court. Since I am not able to acquire a ticket to Chelsea, I am simply assuming one has to complete Hyde park to a certain degree until the route to Chelsea opens up.

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
Shiningfantasia wrote:
My Death wizard is level 28, and has a quest in Chelsea Court. Since I am not able to acquire a ticket to Chelsea, I am simply assuming one has to complete Hyde park to a certain degree until the route to Chelsea opens up.

8)
The Quest is for your Death Minion, I am assuming....

But, yes; You need to complete the "Main Story" Quests in order to move on to Chelsea Court.

Here's a tip : Only do the Quests related to Baxter or that is given to you but that girl who's worried about him. You'll advance through Hyde Park faster, and you can always come back to finish out the Side Quests.

Danial DragonSinger (Myth 31)
Scarlet Skullhammer (Death 26)

8)

Survivor
Jan 14, 2009
Well, I just started Marleybone, and the town is pretty confusing. What is the last boss for Hyde Park?

Squire
Dec 02, 2008
fano23 wrote:
Well, I just started Marleybone, and the town is pretty confusing. What is the last boss for Hyde Park?

Gearhead Destroyer