Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

geting the spiral key to celstia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
I have tried and tried with alot of different people but its just to hard in the last battle because of the balance guy he always says "yeah,we can heal to" and heal everybody on his team. :-( i had lvl 60's with me and it didn't work. What should i do? :?

Defender
Dec 04, 2010
The best team to do the tower is a Storm, a Life, an Ice, and a Balance. Storm is the strength, so Storm's job is to attack. The Life should heal when players need it, and maybe do a few attacks. Ice should shield the player, which is the first priority, and prevents constant healing. The could also be the secondary strength of the group. Balance's job is to blade others, and take out shields if possible with Hydra.

A Fire wizard works just as well as a Storm wizard, though.

If you're Myth or Death, it will be challenging. I don't know any strategy for that, but you should figure it out with your group.

Remember to look at guides. Figure out plans like putting up dispels and accuracy decreases.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
fireball277 wrote:
I have tried and tried with alot of different people but its just to hard in the last battle because of the balance guy he always says "yeah,we can heal to" and heal everybody on his team. :-( i had lvl 60's with me and it didn't work. What should i do? :?

Did you know that they dropped this warehouse as a requirement to get the spiral key to Celestia? You do "not" have to do it, unless you want to.

If you go talk to Headmaster Ambrose, and if you are Level 48, he will tell you to go to Celestia.

Hope this helps.

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
fireball277 wrote:

The first time I was at the end, someone was barking orders and I failed. The next time I did, we went from weakest to greatest, and even when everyone but one person had been locked out through teleportation, we were able to run freely to the top and try again as long as one person was still there.

Timothy Pearlflower, Legendary Ice

Explorer
Feb 17, 2011
Really the warehouse is NOT a celesteian req.
If your Lv. is 48 or higher AND youve defetaed maliesteir,
talk to amberose for the spiral key! :-)

Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
the warehouse is no longer required to get to celestia. i thought i had to do it until i found out i can go to celestia without it ( and by that i mean i just went to the spiral gate and saw celestia was open to me :-D). the tower in no more then a side quest

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
I am not sure if this will be posted or not, but I will give it a shot.

Put Entangled (I think that is what it is called, the life dispell card in your deck) Place that on the cat. He is the healer. This way you can heal.

Kill the 2 rats first, than the cat. Once you do that, make sure you have fire and death shields on you or the person who will be doing most of the healing.

It doesn't matter what school you are from. I have done it with many different schools and this has worked great.

Hope it helps and good luck.