Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Get a Glimpse of Marleybone

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Marleybone is the home of dogs, cats, and proper manners.

The city has all the trappings of a modern society built upon scientific foundations. Big Ben, Scotland Yard, and the Royal Museum are some of the most famous sights in Marleybone.

Beware in Marleybone at night where the name "Meowiarty" is whispered in hushed tones. It is also rumored that roving cat gangs litter the rooftops and steal many of the city's precious valuables.

<a href="https://www.wizard101.com/site/home2/wizard101/page_8ad6a4041ae8d64b011b22c5eaf4421c" target="_new" rel="nofollow">CLICK HERE TO SEE PICTURES FROM MARLEYBONE</a>

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Sep 17, 2008
Thank you so much for posting these pictures - I have always wanted a glimpse of Marleybone and Mooshu. I am not sure if I am close to unlocking a new world, Krokotopia is huge! I have just unlocked Krokospinx and I think it is sort of big too.

Survivor
Dec 08, 2008
I really want to go to M[arleybone. I am trying to get past the storm temple area so i can go there. :) :-) :D 8)

Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
Fleur wrote:
Thank you so much for posting these pictures - I have always wanted a glimpse of Marleybone and Mooshu. I am not sure if I am close to unlocking a new world, Krokotopia is huge! I have just unlocked Krokospinx and I think it is sort of big too.

I am in the same position now as Fleur was back then (I bet she has moved on in 3 Months ;) ) I would also like to say thanks for posting these pictures :-D

Survivor
Jan 17, 2009
Fleur wrote:

how do i unlock new worlds?

Administrator
Players unlock access to new worlds on the Spiral by completing their assignments in their current world.

You start in Wizard City, and then adventure to Krokotopia, Marleybone, Moo Shu and Dragonspyre in that order.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
Hi Profesor GreyRose I Love Marleybone So Much!
And I Think It Is The Best Place Ever
But Dragonspyre Is Cool Also 8)

Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
shadowlink4786 wrote:
Fleur wrote:

how do i unlock new worlds?

Try To Finish All The Quests There :-)

Survivor
Feb 09, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
Players unlock access to new worlds on the Spiral by completing their assignments in their current world.

You start in Wizard City, and then adventure to Krokotopia, Marleybone, Moo Shu and Dragonspyre in that order.

uh professor Greyrose, er, Lydia. uh, random question. do you have a charector in the game called Alexandria StoryThorn? like i said random question. not even sure if this is the right post.

Administrator
This is not the correct forum, no, but that's ok. :-)

I do not have a character by that name, and in fact I will not reveal my character identities in or out of game. If someone is claiming to be Professor Greyrose, or any other faculty member or KingsIsle employee while in Wizard101, please select them and click the Report button.

Players who falsely represent themselves as employees of KingsIsle Entertainment are breaking the Terms of Service and will find themselves subject to a permanent ban from Wizard101.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Mar 23, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
This is not the correct forum, no, but that's ok. :)

I do not have a character by that name, and in fact I will not reveal my character identities in or out of game. If someone is claiming to be Professor Greyrose, or any other faculty member or KingsIsle employee while in Wizard101, please select them and click the Report button.

Players who falsely represent themselves as employees of KingsIsle Entertainment are breaking the Terms of Service and will find themselves subject to a permanent ban from Wizard101.

hi this my first quote but are there other in game charaters on the message bord because i would really like to talk to the storm teacher.

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
woah, when do I get to see the three-headed dog? I think its name is Cerberus?

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
sword5963 wrote:
woah, when do I get to see the three-headed dog? I think its name is Cerberus?

it's name is orthus and unless you are a myth wizard you can only see it if a myth wizard at least lvl 48 is casting it and you happen to be there.

Survivor
Apr 08, 2009
thanks for this.

but there is a question i'm wondering.
how do you get into marleybone?

Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
So you have to finish all the quests in Krokotopia to get access into Marleybone?????

=/

Explorer
Mar 14, 2009
xoxosamixoxo wrote:
So you have to finish all the quests in Krokotopia to get access into Marleybone?????

=/
no not all the quests. Just main quests. If you complete those, you'll get the quest to Marleybone and off to the city you go!!!

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
I always get lost in the streets of this place, lol. It's just so huge. And also, thnx for the exp from the quests. I get 1130 Exp just for bringing a package :D

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
I Love Markeybone Its My Favor World! :)

But i Am In Kroktopia

I HATE KROKTOPIA!

I LOVE MARLEYBONE :) :) :) :)

Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
spongy458 wrote:
xoxosamixoxo wrote:

=/
no not all the quests. Just main quests. If you complete those, you'll get the quest to Marleybone and off to the city you go!!!

um i was thinking, how do you know if its a main quest or not i mean i just do everything, all the quests.

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
spongy458 wrote:
xoxosamixoxo wrote:

=/

So when would you know when you have completed all of the "main quest."

Survivor
May 24, 2009
alphaman765 wrote:
I really want to go to M[arleybone. I am trying to get past the storm temple area so i can go there. :) :-) :D 8)
No! you definatley dont want to get to marleybone. Its even more anouying than krokotopia. You have to do alot more quests and they are much harder. I finaly got to kazahans lab and am hoping that its the end of the marleybone nightmare

Valdus Drakmancer
Lvl 29
Life Wizard

Survivor
May 24, 2009
firedemon911 wrote:
spongy458 wrote:
xoxosamixoxo wrote:

=/

um i was thinking, how do you know if its a main quest or not i mean i just do everything, all the quests.
Ok you know if its a main quwst by following the srory line like in krokotopia. Proffesoe Winthrop is the palace of fire main stort line and in krokosphinx Shalek the wise and in Tomb of storms ghost of ice prince.
good luck

Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
Professor Greyrose, I am having problems getting quests. I just got to Marleybone and I can not find any except the mail one running back and forth and thehistory books I am working on but nothing where there is battling. How do I go about getting quests so I can battle?

Survivor
May 04, 2009
omg Marleybone is so cool it is like london just with more dogs.I think they should add sidewalks to the streets

Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:

wait i thought it was wizard city krokotopia grizzleheim marlybone moo shu and dragonsphinx cause i dont have access to marlybone and you said marlybone comes after krokotopia