Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Freddy Nine Lives

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
I'm supposed to fight Freddy nine lives (Its a life only quest, maybe death so I've heard?) But the thing is why do I have to fight him 9 times? I mean it goes with the myth thatcats are supposed to have nine lives and stuff and you don't have to do it nine times straight, but it takes a while. And I thought professer Wu said that he was her student, so shouldn't he be life, not death? :? :? I'm suprised he doesn't have even more HP though but I guess I should be thankful he has only 1000.

Kenneth GoldenFlower, Lvl.28 Life Student

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
safari318 sorry but you do have do defeat him nine times but it is really easy and yes what you heard is true this quest is for Death/life only because i have done this quest to but for the death school and gives me the card animate which is the card that gives you a mimion. but i dont know the card it gives people who study life so happy questing

Wolf Moonrider Lv.32 Death/Fire

Defender
Jun 19, 2009
I forgot the name of the spell. I think it's "Regenerate". It's the one where a huge, godlike hand comes out of a glowing cloud overhead and gives you a much better version of the healing spell "Pixie".

Alura MoonShade, Life Wizard. At Level 53 at this time. ^_^

Defender
Mar 09, 2009
safari318 wrote:
I'm supposed to fight Freddy nine lives (Its a life only quest, maybe death so I've heard?) But the thing is why do I have to fight him 9 times? I mean it goes with the myth thatcats are supposed to have nine lives and stuff and you don't have to do it nine times straight, but it takes a while. And I thought professer Wu said that he was her student, so shouldn't he be life, not death? :? :? I'm suprised he doesn't have even more HP though but I guess I should be thankful he has only 1000.

I beat him once so far and it's better that he is death. This way every Life attack you do you get a boost! :D

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
Ok I beat him now. Thanks guys! But regenerate, the spell life people get is kind of creepy to me....

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
Yep it is a Death and Life only quest. It is pretty easy because it is not like Golem Tower or Big Ben, and you can leave, log off, or do another quest at any time. For Death students, you get the spell Animate, and I do not know for sure what Life students get, but I believe it is Regenerate. My Life grandmaster friend calls it God's hand.

Hope I helped!

Alura DarkThorn
LvL 34 Death Wizard

Happy to help at any time :D

Survivor
Jul 03, 2009
Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
I just loaded up on life spells to beat him. It took me about 45 minutes or so to beat him 8 times. I had done one the night before, but I didn't have time to do anymore because of server maintence lol.

Defender
Mar 09, 2009
sike846 wrote:
Dworgyn said he was his student. Maybye life is his second school. :-o

Dworgyn isn't a guy who looks like he knows what he's saying lol.

Survivor
May 02, 2009
safari318 wrote:

I am a Death Student and I had to fight Freddie too. I think he is supposed to be death because he has been killed nine times by every life and death student known to man in Marleybone! I agree he wasnt easy but the game has to have a challenge right? That is what makes the game so great!

Survivor
May 02, 2009
DPVSaint wrote:
sike846 wrote:
Dworgyn said he was his student. Maybye life is his second school. :-o

Dworgyn isn't a guy who looks like he knows what he's saying lol.

That was really funny! :D

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
DoubleX106 wrote:
safari318 wrote:

I am a Death Student and I had to fight Freddie too. I think he is supposed to be death because he has been killed nine times by every life and death student known to man in Marleybone! I agree he wasnt easy but the game has to have a challenge right? That is what makes the game so great!

No he wasn't easy. But I guess he is both life and death since he can prevent death (or hold on to his life I guess :? ) and I guess Dworgyn and Professor Wu tought him how to do that. Oh and I have a question for all death students. Do you get notices from Dworgyn or Malorn Ashthorn? Im just kind of confused....
Kenneth Goldenflower
Life student

Survivor
May 07, 2009
safari318 wrote:
DoubleX106 wrote:
safari318 wrote:

No he wasn't easy. But I guess he is both life and death since he can prevent death (or hold on to his life I guess :? ) and I guess Dworgyn and Professor Wu tought him how to do that. Oh and I have a question for all death students. Do you get notices from Dworgyn or Malorn Ashthorn? Im just kind of confused....
Kenneth Goldenflower
Life student

from levels 1-16 you talk to malorn ashthorn and from levels 17+ you talk to professer Dworgon

Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
Ohh Freddy Ninelives haha. I had to fight him with my Life wizard, which was EXTREMLY easy! He was also quite easy for me with my necromancer. Granted, I think it was a glich or something, but my friend was able to hellp me out. He is also a necromancer and we beat him quite easily together. He had to go back and do it himself, I couldn't go back and help him. *sadface* I highly recommend getting the spirit blades and traps from the balance tree in Krokosphinx. Using those, along with your regular blade and feint with prism, you can beat him quite easily. My friend and I pulled over 3000 hp damage with skeleton! Thats with every single blade and trap on him, with the exception of the spirit trap. We forgot to pack that one lol

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
AuroraGriffin wrote:
I forgot the name of the spell. I think it's "Regenerate". It's the one where a huge, godlike hand comes out of a glowing cloud overhead and gives you a much better version of the healing spell "Pixie".

You can only be lvl 50. :x

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
i know KI needs to make freddy battles at least easier if he has 9 lives

My life kinda had trouble but he is half fire so it was easy at some points

Survivor
May 26, 2009
im a fire student so i wont get this quest I think you guys are crying over spilled milk cuase i wont even get this quest P.S. what do life student get instead of heckhound (fire spell) you get at lvl 18 Posted by Cameron Hexcatcher lvl 23 fire/thunder/ice student

Survivor
May 26, 2009
safari318 wrote:
DoubleX106 wrote:
safari318 wrote:

Kenneth Goldenflower
Life student

first off i thought freddy was very easy to beat (thank you prisms) second, i believe death first gets quests from malorn, but then after they discover nightside they get there quests from Dworgyn, not sure i am a bit forgetful

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
Since when does life do it I am a Death wizard lvl:37 name:Jordan
Sheesh freedy nine lives took me less than 15 minutes (WITHOUT HELP)
hmm I wonder why you guys think it is SO tough Hmmph shame I was only lvl: 30 when I did it with around 1,600 health with the crown cloths So if I can do it alone you guys can if you need help just tell me cuz I would luv to help

From,
Jordan

Explorer
Mar 02, 2009
AuroraGriffin wrote:

You do realize there are only 50 levels?

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
Yeah you have to kill him 9 times but he's pretty easy with a bunch of boosts and then a hard hitting spell. I'm death and I had that quest.. they said he was a death student to me lol.

Explorer
Jul 11, 2009
Survivor
Aug 12, 2009
AuroraGriffin wrote:

This is kinda OFF subject but you can only go up to level 50 thats how high the level cap is SO maybe your 50

Survivor
Jun 12, 2009
From the desk of MarkCrowhead: :-D

Freddy Nine Lives was pretty easy, it just got boring winning so many times He was death,so my life spells boosted. And i got this AWSOME spell called "regenerate"or something that looks like gods hand and heals you like, 1,000 health over three rounds.

Bye, hope that helped!
Mark Crowhead,lvl 30 life wizard

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
I beat him recently. I am a life student. If you are life he is VERy easy, you get like an +100 boost. I beat him all times in a row without dieing.

Also, he has 1000 health.
also also, I LOVE REGENERATE!!! I love it almost as much as my favorite spell, Satyr! Regenerate is a "handy" spell lol.