Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dungeon time suggests short?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 08, 2010
On my death wizard when I did Kats Lab It said about two hours to complete, but I completed it in 30 Minutes?

Survivor
May 18, 2014
Were you alone? Did you have a mount that made you go faster? Are your battles typically shorter? Do you skip the dialogue? The estimated time given is calculated if you do none of these things. If you answered yes to one (or more) of those answers, it may explain why it was shorter. Still, there is hardly any reason to complain about being fast. It gets you through the story line quicker!

Explorer
May 08, 2010
I Was Alone, I had a mount, I'm a death wizard that solos so I guess ya I don't skip dialog.
I know I shouldn't complain, I just got confused.

Survivor
Oct 07, 2012
Easier to finish dungeons when you are death because you don't have to run around and find health wisps.

Those dungeon times are just suggestions - they hardly ever take that long unless you fizzle or die frequently; or you are in a group and you have to wait for the rest of the group to catch up, or they take awhile to choose their spells.