Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dr. Von Katzenstein's Lab Dungeon(Answered)

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 30, 2009
I have beaten the first two parts of the dungeon(two bosses). Now I have a riddle I don't get what to do. So here it is:
smoke billows clog the way, but clean air opens it
Online Now!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
The riddle means that there are chimneys on the rooftops that you need to find. I think there are five of them. Go back to the sidestreets and look for chimneys.

Explorer
Dec 30, 2009
There Is No Need To Post
I only needed "one" simple statement. (Thanks Honeybee313, it worked!)

Delver
Jun 09, 2010
What is the layout of all the chimeny's in the lab dungeon?

Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
noyeh wrote:
What is the layout of all the chimeny's in the lab dungeon?

after you get into the last part of the lab the are laid out all over. they are mostly by the potbellys

Explorer
Mar 14, 2010
You actually don't need to do the chimneys to finish Katz lab. Either that, or my friend did the chimneys while I was fighting Kettleheads. In my opinion, you just need to take a life friend along if you are not life, or your secondary school is not life. If it is, then have a friend who is a fire or storm with you.

Delver
Jun 09, 2010
Dorano208 wrote:
You actually don't need to do the chimneys to finish Katz lab. Either that, or my friend did the chimneys while I was fighting Kettleheads. In my opinion, you just need to take a life friend along if you are not life, or your secondary school is not life. If it is, then have a friend who is a fire or storm with you.

You do need to do the chimneys first. IF you don't you can't unlock the door to katz lab. Btw I finally beat Katz lab tonight. I did what one player suggested. find the chimneys before going to the lab. I found all the pesky chimneys and made a save spot by the door so if I died I could go back in very easily after recharging.

Now I am fighting in the counterweight dungeons . I beat the first one. Haven't done the second one yet. What is bad is when you go to kill the minion and if the boss kills you the "minion" regenerates. And the boss casts some nasty spells. It took me three tries before I finally knocked both off without dying. The dungeon is easy. But the boss makes this dungeon a bit more difficult than katz's Lab. you should either fight as a group or wait till you are my level, level 35.

Survivor
Jun 08, 2010
Castorez wrote:
I have beaten the first two parts of the dungeon(two bosses). Now I have a riddle I don't get what to do. So here it is:
smoke billows clog the way, but clean air opens it
Online Now!

I cant get in the door to defeat the second boss...i dont know what to do! I'm stuck..can anyone help me?